My trades

Discussion in 'Journals' started by drasfs, Feb 4, 2006.

1. drasfs

drasfs

However, Ive no rules, like :my stop loss on every trader is 10. I will judge the stop loss depending on the situation.

#111     Feb 7, 2006
  2. drasfs

drasfs

Actually, I was just thinking.

Usually, people want to have rules. They want to be sure and certain about everything. The market is unpredictable, and dont really follow any rules like: Now up 100 pips, now down 100 pips.

The market is unpredicable, and dont follow any rules, and thats what the trader should do too. For instance, people prefer to choose fixed bonds, so that they know that they have. No one likes an uncertain future, sadly.

This is how our brain is wired, that we want predictability, and be sure about things, and thus, make rules to everything. The market doesnt follow any rules, and thus the trader shouldnt do it either, in order to be align with the market and profit from it.

You should be flexible, and therefore judge your tp,entries,and stop order from case to case. As you folks could see from my signals, I was undecided about my tp, changed my stop loss and so on as the market conditions changes.

If you wanna ride something, you have to adapt yourself to it all the time, like how water adapts itselfs to everything. But people are prejudiced, and establish opinioins about everything, like, this is like this, and thus, next time it will be like that again. But no, you have to ready at whatever the market throws at you.

#112     Feb 7, 2006
  3. "Rules are for fools"

-- H.O. Hirt

#113     Mar 18, 2006