My trades this week

Discussion in 'Forex' started by trader4pips, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Right on. Short again eh? I am still long since my reverse at the time of my last post. Up 15 pips in last 1/2 hour. :)

#11     Mar 30, 2007
  2. We'll see, if the 15min can break the 50 ma. If not I am getting short. That's my play. Still long huh???

The trading is done at 5 so, better make it quick. On my part that is.

#12     Mar 30, 2007
  3. Well good luck. Yeah, I'm still long, things are moving pretty sideways right now though.

I also got a short signal for the EURUSD at 2pm est which seems to be doing pretty well. I didn't make the trade though. :mad:

Now I don't want to get in late. :mad: :mad:

Oh well, that's how it goes.

#13     Mar 30, 2007
  4. Broke 50 ma nevermind

#14     Mar 30, 2007
  5. I am now up 21 pips. Looks like I will be holding for the weekend.

#15     Mar 30, 2007
  6. My signals seem to be similar to yours... I hate it, however, when some 'friends' find themselves in unnecessary situations and you must help them only to come back and find your trade a disaster... Yeah.. GBP/JPY ate me up and spit me out this week......

#16     Mar 31, 2007
  7. Well, this long signal for USDJPY I took last Friday, now has me up 120 pips! Ohhhh yeah! :)

#17     Apr 3, 2007

8. Good job, it finally broke through the range. Now mightgo higher for couple of days. What do yoy think ride the gravy train or what??? Finally above 50ma hmmm.....love it....just wish I was on that side of the trade.:(

#18     Apr 3, 2007
  9. I'm going to ride the gravy train till they boot me off! lol

I am using a trailing stop, also the long signal on my software is still holding.

Next time I post a signal, maybe go in with me? Anyway we will see how far this baby goes. :)

#19     Apr 3, 2007
  10. Well not much excitement today, I held just one position all day, long on the USDJPY and I am now up 130 pips since 2pm est Friday.

#20     Apr 3, 2007