My trade for the next 5 years

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by bwolinsky, Dec 12, 2008.

1. LOL. Someone ought to teach this chump about the long term benefit of diversifying an investment portfolio. Hopefully he's not managing OPM.

For fun, I typed this frogkraut's name into google, just as I did the Atilla Demiray fraud. This guy Beau Lowinsky is one pathetic individual.

First off he's one of two AGENTs with some company called TREW, lol. They sell life insurance and annuities and that sort of thing. You get the picture.

http://www.trewfinance.com/agents.cfm

Here's the one man shop SCorp he posted on "go big network" lol Be sure to read the description of how he started his investment straight out of college two years ago and now wants to branch out into private equity and start a hedge fund, lol.

http://www.gobignetwork.com/profiles/Beau-Wolinsky2.aspx

His income is so low that his wife is forced to create greeting card slogans for Hallmark. Can you imagine how mind numbing...

http://themarketchatter.blogspot.com/2008/06/up-blogging.html

It gets worse, the guy went to "Centre College," whatever that is.

I'm sure the list continues but enough is enough.

This website really needs a credibility metric for each username so that readers can automatically filter out the chumps.

#21     Dec 14, 2008
  2. donnap

donnap

A useful credibility metric, although not 100% accurate, is the posters registration date. You know, the guys from pre-2004 tend to be a little more credible than, say, someone from Dec. 2008.

#22     Dec 14, 2008
  3. I think DXO will be hedged by Futures and since the oil futures are all in a very strong contango situation it could be a problem.
    If you buy January 2010 oil the oil must rise 30% per year just for you to break even.
    So I guess (but may be wrong) that when you buy DXO and oil stays even then DXO may srop by this amount.
    Correct me if I am wrong, maybe you have more insight in how DXO is really tradet or hedged.

#23     Dec 14, 2008
  4. Best investment is RXD. Healthcare companies are going to go under and the fed govt will be the ultimate carrier.

Do the math and figure out that when you head to the hospital for major surgery, the HMO is paying out a huge multiple of costs versus premium.

Then, multiply that by the 76 million or so baby boomers going to go through the same scenario and you can see quickly where this is heading - the HMOs will go insolvent.

My advice is to love your kids because they will be changing your bed pans.

#24     Dec 16, 2008
  5. You got that 5th grade education going? You got a problem POS? You think you trade better than I do? Your welcome to prove it at www.collective2.com You can play your con game over there.

And for your information, you shit for brains, there's plenty of diversification in SSO. Come to think about it, I hear there's 500 companies in it, JACKASS!

#25     Dec 16, 2008
  6. You probably know where you can stick it, too!

#26     Dec 16, 2008
  7. Mvic

Mvic

http://biz.yahoo.com/etfguide/081215/119_id.html?.v=1

#27     Dec 16, 2008
  8. Good, we'll call you SHORT SSO 100% at 2:14 pm EST tomorrow. Have fun!

#28     Dec 16, 2008
  9. Mvic

Mvic

All of the PowerShares DB Crude Oil ETNs are based on a total return version of the Deutsche Bank Liquid Commodity Index – Oil (the "Index"), which is designed to reflect the performance of certain crude oil futures contracts plus the returns from investing in 3 month United States Treaury Bills. ***The Long and Double Long ETNs are based on the Optimum Yield™ version of the Index, and the Short and Double Short ETNs are based on the standard version of the Index. The Optimum Yield™ version of the index attempts to minimize the negative effects of contango and maximize the positive effects of backwardation by applying flexible roll rules to pick a new futures contract when a contract expires. ***The standard version of the index, which does not attempt to minimize the negative effects of contango and maximize the positive effects of backwardation, uses static roll rules that dictate that an expiring futures contract must be replaced with a contract having a pre-defined expiration date.

#29     Dec 16, 2008
  10. Don't worry, I'll let you borrow them, can I lend you 1000 of them? Got that DTC number and your account number so I can have them transferred?

#30     Dec 16, 2008