My top 10 PC games before 2010

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SNBthetrue, Jan 14, 2010.

1. It's always really hard to class the greatest art of our time. So there is no order, just 10 pc games that in my view changed my gaming experience forever :

Mankind ( MMORTS, Res Publica, those who have played know the story of the 2 brothers, and their end... )

CS ( the cleaning of the adversary team all with the Awp... the coordination with 2 friends... bammm flash bang ) GOGOGO.

WC3 FT The Ultimate RTS, watch a game of Grubby or other heros on youtube to understand

Ogame Same as Mankind without a 3d interface, only numbers

Starwars 2 Old ( 10 years ) FPS, with the doors opening ultra fast with some time an ennemy behind one... frightening :D

megarace first game with precalculated 3d, race car...

F22 ADF Flying... but the Sukhoi 27 were really hard to get...

C&C Before Hollywood : Westwood

Max Paine the baby sceen is really impressive... and the kitchen of fire... pfff

Syndicate Wars I think that it's the closest one to our reality! Thank you mister Lion :D.

And thank you to all of you for offering the Market such impressives games. I have forget a thousand, but I wanted only to say 10... I could go on and on...

2. I love video games, but I haven't play them for awhile. I bought my PS3 about a couple of years ago and I think I only played it like 20 times. It's collecting dust now.

They are coming out with some really amazing looking games--like Bayonetta. Unfortunately, games are getting too complex for me. Now I just go on Youtube to watch the games like movies instead of playing them. It save me time and the HD video gave me a real good visual experience. :)

3. Team Fortress

4. Battlefield 1942

5. Modern Warfare 1 and 2.