My thread has gone away

Discussion in 'Journals' started by trueandhonest, May 16, 2012.

1. I'll save you. My name is Sgt. Waterbottom. I attack saggy little diaper wearing pansies where it hurts, right in their bottom.

The ugly hate the beautiful, the dumb hate the smart, and the losers hate the winners. That's the way life is.

Keep your chin up. Don't let the comments get to you, and don't waste too much time talking to the diaper wearing saggy little bottoms.

I am here to protect you. Sgt. Waterbottom will not let anyone hurt you any longer, I promise.

I

#41     May 28, 2012
  2. Sgt. Watterbottom here. And I give you a - 100000000

So stick that in your diaper and stick your head in there too.

#42     May 28, 2012
  3. Sgt. Waterbottom here. Are you autistic? They are currently hiring Wal Mart greeters in my home town, I can put in the good word for you.

What do you not understand about starting with a system, and then deciding it doesn't work, and switching to a new system that does work?

Is there something dubious about that? Let's say I am a race car driver, or well, let's say true and honest is a race car driver. He's driving a Ford and it has not been performing well. He then changes his car to a Chevy and kicks butt. Is he cheating? Is he lying? Would you go the races in your diaper and scream, Liar, you drive a Ford remember? Remember your first 2 weeks of racing when you lost?

Yes, stupid, I do. And? What's your point? Dummy, I started the thread by saying I changed my system. You pea brain moron, grow a brain, grow up, and quit being so stupid.

#43     May 28, 2012
  4. Thank you Sgt. Water bottom, my hero.

+ 2

#44     May 28, 2012
  5. time to bring in the clowns.

i forgot, the OP is already here........

playing thru.

s

#45     May 28, 2012
  6. When I hit target here soon, I'm going to take the Sgt. out for burgers at Mcdonald's!

Burgers on me at any Mcdonald's in the entire world. Just tell them to put it on Sgt. Water bottom's tab.

#46     May 28, 2012

7. Sgt. Waterbottom here,

Clowns don't kick butt in the market. Clowns are pathetic fools on ET that harass other users. True and Honest is too high class to deal with felons like yourself.

Back in my Army days I would have beaten you to death with a bar of chocolate just for walking past me with your smelly diaper.

#47     May 28, 2012
  8. Good one my hero Sgt.,

+4

#48     May 28, 2012

9. :eek: Putting bumps on his head faster than he can rub em eh? LOL .

#50     May 28, 2012