My thread has gone away

Discussion in 'Journals' started by trueandhonest, May 16, 2012.

1. I have started a collective 2 account. Can I post that account here? From now on I will give past tense updates, but it can be confirmed that I'm not lying by seeing the results on collective2.

#31     May 27, 2012
  2. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

You seem to be "worried" a lot about how others view you as either "not lying" or "lying"...why. :confused:

Is it because you often change, edit or alter your system results as shown in the image attached ?

In addition, you started a prior thread called "Tomorrow Live Trades" @ http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=241218

You had a total of -53 points for the month of May via your own posting at the above link. Yet, those consecutive losing trades that occurred for this month of May from the the above link (Tomorrow Live Trades) are not posted at your website. Simply, I can see why you're so worried about how others view your honesty because you've been changing, editing or altering your results.

You should be banned from ET for this type of dishonesty. Yet, if it was a mistake you made...you should have at least explained why you've been changing your results to prevent readers from thinking the worst about you.

[​IMG]

#32     May 27, 2012
  3. No, I didn't change anything. I clearly said that I have tweaked my system, and I in no way lied about anything. Just sit back and watch my trades do amazing things. You'll see.

#33     May 28, 2012
  4. And I've in no way changed any results. Have you seen me post any results at all? Have I said I'm plus this or plus that? I have gained forty points in the past two weeks, true, so I'm close to making up for the losses of my previous untweaked system.

I joined collective2 on May 12. It's too early to my system is the best thing in the world, but give it some time would you. Give it at least six months to reign supreme, and then after I'm up hundreds and hundreds of points per contract, you can pull that image up and call me a liar all over again. But give a guy a chance would you?

You're like an old naggy woman.

#34     May 28, 2012
  5. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I understand now. Your definition of tweaking is the following...

I am allowed to go back and change, delete, edit, alter past results of my performance record at my website even though the information at my website will be completely different than what I've posted publicly elsewhere online (e.g. discussion forums, twitter, collective2) under the facade of "live trades".

Therefore, I'm sure you're going to get your +20 points profitable trade. If you don't, you can always tweak your system again so that the publicly posted "live trade" will change from -20 points to +20 points at your website. :D

With that said, here are a few questions:

* Will collective2 allow you to change your posted "live trade" results whenever you switch to a new system or tweak an existing system. ???

* I do understand these are hypothetical trades. Yet, whenever you decide to do real money trading...you do understand you can't go back and change, edit, alter past results that's been recorded by your broker in your account whenever you tweak your system. ???

If you don't understand, good luck, happy trading and watch out for the ET member name emg.

P.S. To answer your earlier question, you're not allowed to post direct link here at ET to your system at collective2 because you're asking for $250/monthly if profitable unless you're a sponsor of EliteTrader.com

#35     May 28, 2012
  6. What website are you talking about?

Collective2 does not allow you to change or alter anything.

Why would you show results for a system that you're no longer using?

Do you have collective2 results to show?

I bet you don't because they only allow real trades.

#36     May 28, 2012
  7. Hold on, I'll get back to you after my next 20 point trade in a row hits target!!!!!

I feel so cool I'm growing a beard too. I'm also buying a Hawaii shirt today, and I'm not even going to wear underwear.

Luckily I have a lot of manly chest hair, so I'll keep the first 3 buttons of my shirt off. If granny will let me borrow the car again, I'll drive around town and throw things at pretty girls.

I can't wait, a few more trades and I can quit Mcdonald's and move into my own apartment. :D

#37     May 28, 2012
  8. Why do people cry about real results?

Why do I feel so good?

Why is my upper thigh itching?

Where is my dog, I miss my dog?

Why do fools believe you can manipulate collective2 results, but then if you don't use collective2 they scream why don't you use collective2?

Why do they bash me like this?

Why do we not have an Elite trader savior, some one to stand between a basher and the bashed. The bully and the bullied?

Where's my hero? Will no one stand up and fend of the evil scummy worms that gnaw at my toes like sick little demonic puppy dogs? Does anyone hear my cries?

:confused: :eek: :cool:

#38     May 28, 2012
  9. u mean the bully and the bull crap.

s

#39     May 28, 2012
  10. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

1) Is that your website on the right side of my earlier posted image @ http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/attachment.php?s=&postid=3537175

Yes or No ?

If your answer is NO...please ignore my earlier commentary about you being dishonest in your "live trades" in comparison to the past hypothetical performance record at that website. Also, if your answer is NO. I got that website from the twitter link you posted in this thread...the same twitter link that ET management deleted.

2) You post very similar to that ET member name "trueandhonest" that posted the thread called "Tomorrow Live Trades" @ http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=241218

If that was not you...please ignore my earlier commentary about you being dishonest in your "live trades" when you didn't post the results of your last losing consecutive trade prior to changing threads as if the prior thread of losing "Tomorrow Live Trades" will magically disappear.

I won't bother you anymore now. Good luck and happy trading.

#40     May 28, 2012