My thread has gone away

Discussion in 'Journals' started by trueandhonest, May 16, 2012.

1. My trading thread disappeared so I will restart it here. Live trades on the ES, coming very soon.

2. nkhoi

nkhoi

click on post counter under your name you will see all your thread(s).

3. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Your thread was moved to the "Trade Journals" section @ http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=241218

You did not update your thread with the most recent trade loss but you can't blame it on because your thread was moved. I only say that because you have the exact same thread over at T2W and you suddenly stopped updating that thread also with your most recent losses (consecutive losses) and that thread over at T2W was not moved.

With that said, why do you think you had so many consecutive trade losses here at Elitetrader.com when calling live trades versus your profitable past performance that was not called via live trades ???

4. BSAM

BSAM

LOL---Good work, M!

5. What are you talking about?

6. Anyway, I had to tweak my system a bit, and now have found the easiest, most awesome system in the universe. So, sit back and be amazed. Check back around market close time for some excitement.

7. Surdo

Surdo

Can you please post concise entry and exit prices or shut the fuck up, you are a waste of bandwidth!

8. I do post exact entry, stop and target before the fact. But the real question is, are you ready to have your mind blown? Are you ready to say wow, this is the best thing I've ever seen in my life. Are you ready to be more excited than a teenage cheerleader?

9. Again, check back close to market close time, a bit before 4 pm EST. Looks like I will throw on another trade today.

#10     May 21, 2012