My theory of personality types

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Kimani, Jul 11, 2011.

1. zdreg

zdreg

2. jfranco

jfranco

i strive to be the professional but unconsciously i am the charmer without a doubt. So what now?

#12     Jul 13, 2011
  3. Kimani

Kimani

So you identify most with the Charmer. Well all three types have their strengths and weaknesses.

#13     Jul 13, 2011
  4. zdreg

zdreg

women, like children, judge a book by their cover.
    you must do well in that arena.

#14     Jul 13, 2011
  5. eto

eto

Kimani,

Interesting.
    What happened?
    Why didn’t you include the puer, and puella, the warrior, the amazon, the father, the wise old woman… etc?
    A set of twelve archetypes instead of six?

#15     Jul 13, 2011
  6. Kimani

Kimani

I wasn't even familiar with the puer. I just looked it up. It's an intriguing archetype and kind of sounds similar to the child archetype but ultimately I don't think it really fits as well with any of the disorders. The others don't really seem to fit as well either.

#16     Jul 13, 2011
  7. eto

eto

re " fits as well with any of the disorders"
    are you saying your theory is inclusive of all disorders?

#17     Jul 14, 2011
  8. Kimani

Kimani

No not at all. The disorders in my theory tend to be those that don't stop people from being productive / high functioning in society.

There are a lot of other more debilitating disorders that I haven't included. The archetypes don't really fit with those ones so they are kind of irrelevant to this.

#18     Jul 14, 2011
  9. Kimani

Kimani

I'm currently in the process of developing a quiz / questionnaire for my three types to determine which type you are.

#19     Aug 24, 2011