my target is 5% per trade - is this realistic

Discussion in 'Forex' started by trc49492, Jul 7, 2005.

1. 50% per month is just a guess...more or less...but maybe I'm just on a roll too, don't know..my account just started growing from last Fall, after I put together a system for myself with the Corn market, and still working for perfection with it... for the 2 years prior to last Fall, it seemed all I could do is hold my own so to speak, account would go up a $1,000 down a $1,000. but balanced out about the same over several months, but did manage to gain for the year last year, the 20 years prior, were all losers years...would hit some really good wins and then lose it all back plus....so I figure that I'd have to make a hundred grand at least to just break even!!! :-] I'm only human, and do some dumb mistakes from time to time...but still learning too.. but what I have learned, I'm more than happy to share with others who are receptive to the information...but then, I think most traders are looking for the magic to put quick profits into their accounts without having to spend the hard work of discovering for themselves how to do it on their own...so though I'm willing to point the directions..I'm not an advisor...:-]

#31     Jul 10, 2005
  2. ozzy

ozzy

Great.

Good to hear things are starting to click. I look forward to more posts from you.

Regards,
    ozzy

#32     Jul 10, 2005