My strategy to earn money with no risk.

Discussion in 'Options' started by _mas, Aug 25, 2005.

1. MTE

MTE

Mate, if you feel that those guys and their system will make you an instant millionaire then go ahead and buy it, nobody can stop you from doing this. Just don't be surprised when you end up without those millions.....

By the way, where do you think their millions come from? Yeah, you guessed it, selling their incredible system to suckers like you.

#21     Aug 25, 2005
  2. POSK

POSK

nothing is ever riskless

at least you buy yourself 6.7% protection on the downside.

#22     Aug 25, 2005
  3. Choad

Choad

*SPAM ALERT*

A new poster "asks" about a certain website or guru? Yeah right...

1. As others have said, there can be no reward without risk. Big reward = big risk. That's just the way the world works.

2. There are no "secret" option strategies to "create instant wealth". When I see this garbage I wanna puke.

3. Please look up a guy named Wade Cook.

4. Nobody would sell a "Guaranteed Super-Duper Wealth Creation In a Couple Days and Drive a Fancy Car With Super Models" system for $100. See number one.

Here is the site for reference...and a good laugh:

http://www.make-money-create-wealth.com/cb/rentingstocks.html

It looks like these scammers are affiliated with those bogus Jamie McIntyre "education" deals (21st Century). Here are some references:

Bankrupcty Procedings:

MCINTYRE GROUP: Court Orders Liquidator Appointment
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Following an application by the Australian Securities and
    Investments Commission (ASIC), the Supreme Court of Queensland
    has made orders appointing Mr Bradley Vincent Hellen of Calabro
    Partners, as liquidator for four companies in the McIntyre
    group.

The companies are Visual Changes Pty Ltd (Visual Changes),
    trading as 21st Century Academy; Cashflow Creation Pty Ltd;
    JNMAC Pty Ltd and JNMAC2 Pty Ltd.

The McIntyre group comprises Visual Changes Pty Ltd (Visual
    Changes), trading as 21st Century Academy; Cashflow Creation Pty
    Ltd; JNMAC Pty Ltd; JNMAC2 Pty Ltd and Jaymac Communications
    Aust No 2 Pty Ltd.

The sole director of the companies is Mr Jamie McIntyre.

The court had made an earlier order last year winding up Jaymac
    Communications Aust No 2 Pty Ltd and appointing Mr Hellen as
    liquidator.

In a related matter on 13 March this year the court made an
    order restraining the assets of Ms Jana Rajnoch, the wife of Mr
    McIntyre, until the final hearing of a civil penalty application
    against her, Mr McIntyre and the McIntyre group.

From a consumer protection org:

Beware of Queenslander McIntyre's seminars
    16-Oct-2002

Queenslander Jamie McIntyre is touring the country at the moment, selling motivational videos and holding seminars. We advise you to have nothing to do with him.

He says he can teach people how to become millionaires - by "unlocking money out of thin air".

"I am convinced anyone can do it once they understand," he says in the advertising. McIntyre's ads say he is a multi-millionaire who was nominated as "Young Australian of the Year" in 1999. We understand he is close to bankrupt in Queensland. The only criteria for being nominated for Young Australian of the Year are that you have to be an Australian citizen and aged 16 to 24.

We've been advised by a reliable source that McIntyre committed an "act of bankruptcy" in March, when he had a trustee appointed to make an offer of partial payment in settlement of outstanding debts to his creditors. "He's sworn affidavits saying he owns nothing, so how he can call himself a millionaire in New Zealand is beyond me," says our source.

In May, the Supreme Court in Brisbane placed his five companies in receivership. He was allowed to keep his passport on the undertaking that he not leave Australia without advising the Australian Securities and Investments Commission first. The commission declined to comment on whether McIntyre had told them of his New Zealand tour.

We asked McIntyre's New Zealand promoters, an Auckland company called Wealth Information, about all this. "The seminars are going ahead," said "Katie" (last name unknown), before terminating the call.

We contacted McIntyre, who stood by his claims that he had created millions of dollars for himself and his clients. He said his current difficulties stemmed from him being required to give a personal guarantee on a property lease which subsequently hit problems.

We advise people not to have anything to do with McIntyre.

#23     Aug 25, 2005
  4. The other problem is of course that by covering your call, you are buying it back at a price that won't be zero-except at expiration. So you will lose 1$ on the stock and earn 1$-(price of call) on your call : you end up with a loss anyway.

#24     Aug 25, 2005
  5. _mas

_mas

Choad: I've read an ebook written by Jamie McIntyre called what i never learned at school but wish i had.

I never expected to get rich by reading this book, but rather absorbing a general knowledge about investing.

The techiques given in the book and in his seminars won't make you rick unless you are really commited to it and chances being rich are still fairly low.

What the book teaches are ways to get comfortable and motivate people

Who cares if the techinqes dosn't work, as long as people get happy and have a more positive outlook in life.

What the book teaches is:

1take actions: nothing will happen if you dont do anything

2 be positive. If you are afraid all the time nothing will happen.

and so on. Of course this is nothing new, but he explains it in such a way that we who have read the book become more concious about it.

Which in turn can result in a happier life, since the reader after this book begins to save money,take more actions, not regret things and so on(if we assume the strategies doesn't work)

On www.21stcenturyacademy.com.au

there is a forum, and I havn't heard a singe one who is disapointed after having taken his seminars or buying his products. And there are a lot of succesfull stories of people who have made some serious cash after buying his products(I do however suspect that he maybe has hired someone to create different users to creathe new threads where they tell their sucessful stories)

I did however feel more happy after reading this book, and is now ready to save my money to make some good investments.

If I had never read this book i would never had been interested in the stockmarket and wouldnt have 100 000 dolllar in my bank account.

My personal opinion on this matter is that it's not in the institutions interest to make Jamie McIntyre ideas well known and practised, since it would not be good if everyone save their money and learn how to manage money.

#25     Aug 26, 2005
  6. _mas

_mas

MTE: I did never expect to get rich reading this book, but rather how to get comfortable(not having to work and earn money while sleeping, no serious cash though)

I have 100 000 dollar now, and i'm going to invest it in different shares that have showed a good pattern of going up.

Lets say that chances of the share going up is 60%.

and if I buy 100 shares where chances of them going up are 60%.

and anyone who have studied probability knows that i would get more going up than going down if I have more than 100 shares(and to get really accurate i could buy 1000 shares, which of course is too time consuming and the data might be too outdated when you are going to do the action).

There are still risks, but i've minimised the risks neverthe less, and i think this difference is very important on how to be sucessful with shares.

I came with this idea myself and it is nothing I have read somewhere.

I do also believe that shares is a good place to make money since you can make a lot of money on other peoples ignorance and lack of knowledge about shares.

#26     Aug 26, 2005
  7. Nice post Choad. Some cool detective work! I can see it now, a new TV show - Tradebusters! :D

_mas, if you are for real, then here is a clue, you could have gotten all that positive thinking self-help type stuff from a couple of books sold on Amazon, and it would cost you well below $100 (which is an order of magnitude less than the courses offered by the website).

If you are not for real, then SMB and have a nice day. :D

#27     Aug 26, 2005
  8. In that case you maybe shouldn't come here and ask questions, because somebody might actually convince you that it will not work, in which case you will be UNhappy again.

On the other hand, your choice for trading options is a good one; it is possible to trade options for years thinking you have some kind of winning system, being happy and all. But warning, a day will come when you suddenly see that it was a fluke all the time; so UNhappy again :(

Ursa..

#28     Aug 26, 2005
  9. MTE

MTE

:D

#29     Aug 26, 2005
  10. _mas

_mas

equalizer: I havnt bought anything. The book: what I never learned at school but wish i had is available for free at jamies website.

^^

#30     Aug 26, 2005