My Story- Lessons learned

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by acesup, Jan 1, 2006.

1. Urkel

Urkel

Guillible sure ok whatever, my daddy told me that everything on the internet is true.

Why do you have to call people morons? Dont be a pompous douchebag

#31     Jan 1, 2006
  2. Impossible to get upset in front of such cretinism.

#32     Jan 1, 2006
  3. Pashaz

Pashaz

Looks like a promotional campaign from Datek / Ameritrade .:confused:

#33     Jan 1, 2006
  4. " had calculated that on paper I had lost my million and was in the hole approx another 7-8 million dollars if TUNE was to close at that time which was near the high of the day . My broker was numb as well and was worried compliance might buy me in. Things moved so fast that morning they never did find out my dangerous predicament. If I recall correctly I needed TUNE to come off and close some $13 from the intraday high for me to have any equity left to begin the next trading day or I was wiped out. Needless to say TUNE corrected somewhat and left me with $300k to rebuild on"

THATS THE LIE FROM YOUR POST. YOU AHD 1 MILLION EQUITY AND THEY ALLOWED YOU TO BE $8 MILLION IN THE HOLE? BULLCRAP YOU WOULD HAVE BENE SOLD OUT IN A SECOND ON MARGIN CALL

#34     Jan 1, 2006
  5. Randek

Randek

Better to be a pompous douchebag than a f--king idiot.

#35     Jan 1, 2006
  6. Urkel

Urkel

Oh I see, you were hired as a f--king idiot and have been promoted to a pompous douchebag.

Congrats Mate!:D

Keep up the good work!

#36     Jan 1, 2006
  7. BSAM

BSAM

I much prefer the story of Little Red Riding Hood. To me, it's much more believable. But then, who knows??? I mean, I'm one of those guys who can't believe Little George Bush got reelected.

#37     Jan 1, 2006
  8. Randek

Randek

Nope - no one is hired to be f--king idiot.

Nobody could possibly take your job.

You're obviously born for it and that title will likely be with you for the rest of your life.

LOL

#38     Jan 1, 2006
  9. Folks, we should probably take it easy on this Urkel fellow. After all, this guy is not playing with a full deck so to speak.

#39     Jan 1, 2006
  10. Urkel

Urkel

LOL

Failed attempt at a comeback.

#40     Jan 1, 2006