My stomach!!!!!

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by LacesOut, Nov 3, 2017.

1. LacesOut

LacesOut

Just returned from a trip to North Africa (business).
    On the last night we had what I believe was 'street food' and about 6-8 hours later I had stomach issues. I took probably 7 dumps in 7 hours at the Frankfurt lounge.
    It's now been 6 days since and my stomach is still upset. It's better than before but every time I eat something it hurts. I have been dumping 5-7 times a day.
    I've had this once before in my life - a few years ago - after drinking street fruit shakes with ice in the Philippines (not 100% sure this was it but probably).
    It lasted 10-11 days and just as I was about to go to the Doc it went away.

Anyone have any suggestions?
    Am I being so stubborn to not go to the Doc?
    What is a good system flush other than drinking tons of water?

2. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Go to your doctor because you should never assume two illnesses are the same especially when they are separated by several years.

Seriously, get off your butt, put some shoes on and go see the doctor. If the clinic is closed...go to the emergency.

Its there you will see medical professionals that you ask your questions about what's a good system flush.

DB_sezwhat likes this.
  3. Sure go to your doc!But Magnesium may also help.It absorbs heavy metals and detoxifies organism.

4. tomorton

tomorton

I would have thought common types of food poisoning would be basically over after about 3 days so it would be worth seeing a doctor.

5. You probably have an intestinal parasite and need an anti-biotic. See a doctor.

6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I'd consider doing a parasite cleanse if I were you. It's going to have the same effect as taking a course of antibiotics, and you can get the pills on Amazon.

7. However you do a parasite cleanse, it is imperative that you get a really good pro-biotic regiment going afterwards. The cleanse will kill all gut bacteria, the bad and the good. You'll need to replenish the good with pro-biotics.

zdreg and Baron like this.
  8. LacesOut

LacesOut

Ok thanks all for confirming what I already know.
    Just go to the fucking doctor idiot.

I hate the doctor.
    Most of them give terrible advise.
    I'm usually under the assumption that my body will clear my problem (when it's just something minor) but I'm such a stubborn shit....

9. eurusdzn

eurusdzn

Yeah get to a doctor.
    C.diff test and Doxycycline is generic treatment.
    You will be glad you did go to a doctor

10. Sounds like E. Coli.

Symptoms usually lasts 5 to 10 days, but they say if you get it right after you've traveled to a foreign country, you should definitely go see a doctor right away.

#10     Nov 4, 2017