My solution to illegal immigrants.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by noob_trad3r, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

And yet Mexico has the audacity to complain about Arizona's new law.

AND our congress applauds them for it.

We need an all new congress/President and it can't happen fast enough.

#11     Jun 29, 2010
  2. Illegals are good for the economy. They provide cheap labor and many pay taxes on their wages with "borrowed" social sec #'s they used to get a job. They are doing the jobs that most others refuse to do, the hard labor jobs like mowing/landscaping, garbage collection, restaraunt help, ditch digging, etc. They are not taking the jobs from those who are educated and they lower the price for many things like homes, etc. This is why homes in border states like Texas are so cheap relative to states with construction unions like the northeast, and things get done twice as fast.

This is the reason there has been little to no enforcement.

#12     Jun 29, 2010
  3. There, fixed that for you.

#13     Jun 29, 2010
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

BULL SHIT

#14     Jun 30, 2010
  5. There was a guy in my area who would picket the area where illegals congregate to find work. Carried a sign that said "when they jumped the fence they broke the law" Thats all...nothing racial or derogatory, simply exercising his freedom of speech. They found him murdered...the police found out it was illegals. Now they are trying to squash the story.

Gonna be ugly here really soon...

#15     Jun 30, 2010
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'll bet if that poor guy had killed some illegals defending himself we'd sure as hell hear about it in the news.

#16     Jun 30, 2010
  7. Sure.

Additionally, they also trashed his car and threatened his life on numerous occasions and the "law enforcement agents" did nothing.

This is old, but the same dude. I drove past him every morning.

http://www.27east.com/story_detail.cfm?id=205241

#17     Jun 30, 2010
  8. cstfx

cstfx

He ain't dead:

http://www.27east.com/story_detail....about attack in village is debunked by police

#18     Jul 13, 2010
  9. Here is a solution. If you are living off of an entitlement, and there is a job available, the govt will relocate u to a residence within reasonable proximity, at tax-payer expense, and then shut u off. You can choose to take the job and pull your own weight, or not. Either way u are done getting taxpayer money. This will put Americans to work and make our economy more efficient. Once this policy is in place the illegals get the boot. By punishing THEM and those that hire them with much harsher fines and sentences.

I am sick of this attempt at rationalizing away what is an obvious problem, just for some political agenda. We have borders, it is too fucking bad for whoever doesn't like them.

#19     Jul 13, 2010
  10. #20     Jul 13, 2010