My solution to illegal immigrants.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by noob_trad3r, Jun 28, 2010.

1. 50,000 dollar per incident fine if one is found working in your workplace. (3 illegals = 3 incidents)

First incident is a warning.

on the third incident fines go to 10 million dollars and your corporate assets get sized to pay for the costs (like drug seizures)

Reward of 1% of the fines for those who turn in someone who hires illegal immigrants.

Simple and effective.

2. That will never happen. Everyone likes to make noise about illegal immigrants but not fix the problem.

3. Well okay but the illegals need to bear an equally draconian risk too, such as hanging 6am the following morning.

4. If a policeman cannot check your immigration status why should I as an employer? Why should I care if the documents are counterfeit, I don't employ detectives in HR. If everyone is so concerned about employing illegals, why don't ya'll form a posse and check them out yourself.

5. Employers hire immigrants so they do not have to pay into unemployment,etc.. they are off the books employees. It is not like Employers were "Tricked" by a non english speaking mexican into believing they were a full fledged US Citizen.

I think the OP's idea will quickly stop the problem.

6. My suggestion would be more effective.

Politicians are simply not serious about the problem , building a wall is a first step.

Actually deporting those captured is essential as well.

7. Mayor Michael Bloomberg, making good on an inaugural pledge, has stepped up to help lead the national battle for immigration reform. On Thursday, he announced a partnership of mayors and business leaders to make the economic case for reform, including mayors of Los Angeles, Philadelphia, San Antonio, Phoenix, and top executives of companies like Walt Disney, Hewlett-Packard, Boeing and the New York Mets.

Rupert Murdoch — chairman of the News Corporation, naturalized citizen and member of the coalition — stated its views succinctly: “This country can and must enact new immigration policies that fulfill our employment needs, provide a careful pathway to legal status for undocumented residents, and end illegal immigration.”

Bloomberg was even blunter in making the case for reforming immigration policy, in which restrictive laws, stifling bureaucracy and aggressive enforcement have closed the path to green cards or citizenship for millions of hopeful entrepreneurs, workers and other would-be Americans. He called it

“national suicide.”

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2010/06/27/2048117/heavy-hitters-want-immigration.html#ixzz0sCCMTyWP

8. IMO you have to make them not want to be here.Make a new law that says all illegals have 1 year to leave,after that being here illegally is a serious crime with a 10 year prison sentence with no parole.Illegals will flee the country on their own

9. As soon as obama finishes turning us into a cross between mexico and east germany the illegal immigration problem will be solved.

10. g222

g222

Suggested immigration reform:

1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.
    2. All ballots will be in this nation's language.
    3. All government business will be conducted in our language.
    4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.
    5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office
    6. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden will be deported.
    7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
    8. If foreigners come here and buy land... options will be restricted. Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens
    naturally born into this country.
    9. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. These will lead to deportation.
    10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted &, when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets will be taken from you.

Too strict?

The above laws are current immigration laws of MEXICO!

#10     Jun 29, 2010