my results

Discussion in 'Journals' started by silver217, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Hi,

I live in the Netherlands. I am daytrading on the Amsterdam Stock Exchange, I do options on the EOE index. I do that during the day, that is 3am NY time which is 9am Amsterdam time, until about 9 am NY time, then I switch to the mini S&P until about 10pm my time or earlier when I made enough money for the day.

It was a good day today !

2. no one cares

since you are new here and don't know

we are ALL very wealthy traders here, everyone here pulls 10 k a day :eek: :p

3. He Anti-Hurst, that is a negative reply.
    I do this only for myself, not to entertain you or other lurkers here.
    If you can show a consistent positive result, then you do a good job.

Show us your trades !!!!!!!

I want to do a good job so I am going to post my results here. And when I have a bad day then I hope to get response from other people here. That will help me I hope.
    I am adding yesterday's results.

4. Hi Silver217, I am an American living in Ukraine.......I split my time between here and Las Vegas....where I am from. Time zone here is 1 hour ahead of you....I start trading ES at 4:30 pm-11:00 pm. Do you live in Amsterdam ? I have not had a chance yet to visit Amsterdam.......I am looking forward to doing it soon ! I have always thought it might be an interesting place to live and trade !

5. Why are you in the Ukraine ? Do you work there ? I am not living in Amsterdam, but in a small town east, close to the German border. Come to the Netherlands, I'll be glad to be your Host, we can talk about trading while I show you the Tourist things here.

6. I visited an American friend of mine here in Ukraine about 2 years ago.....He has a software company here......When I saw the women here it was incredible ! I come from a city [Las Vegas] that has a fair amount of beautiful women.....But this place....its beyond anything I had seen ! Just walking the streets in the city I am in......you will see dozens of really beautiful women in the course of a typical day. Being single and being able to do my work [trading] anywhere I want I decided to stay here for 1-2 years and enjoy myself ! The only hard part was learning Russian.....wow..... talk about a tough one ! I still have a long way to go with it....but I have no problem anymore getting around the city on my own these days. As for the trading, The time zone at first was a welcome change......in Vegas trading day starts at 6:30am.....even worse for bonds and currencies....that puts a real dent in the nightly activities . I have to admit I got really carried away here for a long time and did not focus on my trading like I should have. It was hard to focus with all the distractions. I finally "woke up" here recently after seeing the "burn rate" on my savings account and am now focused back on my trading. Here trading day starts at 4:30 pm.....so no worries about what time you go to bed....or get up in the morning. I have kind of settled on trading ES for now. I occasionally try some other markets like DAX, Euro and YEN. Do you trade fulltime ? How long have you been trading ? I definately will take you up on your offer to be "host" for my visit to your country ! I will also try to post some of my results on your thread as time permits.

7. Mav88

Mav88

Who knows, maybe you two could become more than just friends, if you know what I mean.