My qqq trades

Discussion in 'Journals' started by wwatson1, Mar 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here you go I thought some people might be interested in following my trades on the qqq. I am not trying to sell anything just thought I would track my trades on a free website for you guys to look at.

Here is the URL: www.qqqtrader.netfirms.com

I have just put the site together tonight so be patient there will be trades within the next few days.

(Oh and if any of the usually are thinking about insulting me, just ignore the tread and don't visit the site.

2. nitro

nitro

wwatson1,

I think it is a good idea to keep a journal. I think it is an even better idea to expose it to others.

I hope you get constructive remarks.

nitro

3. This ought to be interesting. I thought you were primarily a scalper. If your going to be posting at 7 am you must be doing some swing trading now. What type of trading will you be doing on the site?

4. swing 1-5 day.

5. e_shadoe

e_shadoe

Why not DIA? just a thought, since the movements are larger in value? and very volatile these days.

6. Why not e-mini?

7. Cesko

Cesko

Just discovered the thread. Good idea. Web page simple, serving the purpose, no BS.

8. ha ...i knew he wouldn't last! :-/

9. How many times do I have to put this:

I AM NOT A DAYTRADER, I POSITION TRADE.

I WILL USUALLY POST ONE TRADE PER WEEK. I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT MY NEXT MOVE IS.

10. A better name for this thread might be "My QQQ Trade" since
    there is only 1 trade on your website? When are you going to
    post another trade?

:p

#10     Apr 8, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.