My Prop Firm Won't Pay!

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by FIRM WONT PAY, Aug 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My prop firm which I'm not going to mention right now (although they do have a bad reputation here) won't pay me my deposit back. They have been giving me the run around for the last 3 months.

I'm not sure what to do...
    Please help

2. Are they a CBOE firm or a sub LLC? All CBOE firm is a a one year lockup.

3. Tell us what firm it is so others won't make the same mistake. This is how we weed out the Bullshit!

4. +1

5. In addition to telling us who the firm is tell why you decided to leave. Did you blow out your account or they wanted you to trade their style and you wanted to trade your style? Lied about the leverage, etc???

6. NAME THEM BY NAME PLEASE

7. zdreg

zdreg

the OP is too scared to answer a simple question. he may not even know what kind of firm he was working for. the title of this thread with10 + exclamations marks is very childish to say the least.

8. john33

john33

Which one is this?

9. zdreg

zdreg

why are u pestering the OP for the name? do u have a plan of action to offer. if so post it. maybe the OP should demand a plan of action in exchange for releasing the name of the firm.

10. Yes I apologize. After I posted this I spoke with the owner. We have an arrangement. We'll see if it pans out!

#10     Aug 31, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.