My price target on the S&P in 2011 - 1050

Discussion in 'Trading' started by retaildaytrader, Dec 26, 2010.

1. You guys had your fun buying up the index. You thought the index was going higher, all that debt in Europe would simply disappear and the issue of unemployment was a "non-event". Hehe. After you get done slobbering down that last bit of food laughing it up, I have news for you...you thought wrong.

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

please go away.

3. if he makes a poll out of this, the thread will have some value

4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Do you realize most of us here actually trade? Who the f*ck are you talking to? Seriously, what is your deal? The average holding time for the average ET'er is probably 3 1/2 minutes. If you are trying to antagonize the buy and hold crowd, please make your way over to the AARP forums. You would fit in much better there.

5. I see the usual ET crowd is getting really negative telling us all what we should and shouldnt post. Im used to this usual bit of banter. No matter. My target will prevail!

6. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

S&P 500 was 8% lower when you posted that beauty.

7. "The Top is Now In...Go to Cash now...right now..." :)

8. Maverick74

Maverick74

You didn't address my post. Why are you talking to this community as if we are all a "buy and hold" retirement group? To be honest with you, I'm not even sure more then 10% of this crowd even trades the s&p 500. Why do you keep starting these threads?

9. does the op realize that even if he's right , by accident, that he will not get or deserve any respect or recognition whatsoever?

10. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Tell us about some real trades that you have bought to profit from your tremendous forecasting ability. So far, I've noted you :

1. Shorted AAPL and lost money.
    2. Bought Triple Bear Big Caps and lost money.

You also posted some idea of shorting something when the S&P 500 was 8% lower, so I can't imagine that worked out very well either.

The debt in Europe and unemployment in the US is actually old news its priced into today's market. Your going to need something much bigger to occur. Are you North Korean ? Otherwise, I can't see why you think you can singlehandedly end a bull market just because you proclaim it.

I sense you lost a lot of money and are looking to gamble the rest away on a huge bet on a market drop. Good luck you better time it right or you will be broke by April.

#10     Dec 26, 2010