My Payback to Ford Motor Co.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by flytiger, Mar 31, 2009.

1. put it another way. Gore is well fed and full of shit. My B in L is an atmospheric scientist, wintered over in Antarctica a few times. No dope. He thinks Gore is a dope.

But I was brought up not to waste. If I want to drive a 12Cyl Jag, I'll do it. But I won't waste. How much of a carbon footprint do you think the manufacture of a car leaves? I'm driving the thing now, and it's great. It'll strand me pretty soon. But if you can't tell, I'm sort of stubborn. It is simply, at this point, a matter of principle. And you know, there are people coming after me, and maybe if these lowlifes realize they can't step on folks, someone that can't handle this will be spared.

You live like you want, Kill, and I'll live like I want.

#51     Apr 4, 2009
  2. I don't deny it. Jealous, aren't you?

#52     Apr 4, 2009
  3. #53     Apr 7, 2009
  4. #55     Apr 16, 2009
  5. LOL, thats a great idea.

#56     Apr 16, 2009
  6. So, a buddy of minegoes to a junkyard in Cleveland, the guy looks on a computer, tells him Albany Auto Salvage in Albany Georgia has the part.

It is original , w/o all the components,and willdeteriorate like my original.
    so it's a matter of price. But at least they found the part.

Ford just couldn't do that for me. Maybe if they put the info in the cap of a bottle of Miller lite...............

#57     Apr 17, 2009