My Payback to Ford Motor Co.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by flytiger, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Eight

Eight

Guess what feels absofrigginlutleybitchin' to drive... Camaro.. I look at all the Ford folk with their interiors falling apart and the Honda guys acting like "Oh don't notice me, I'm in my shitty little Honda" and I feel pity man, nothing but pity.. then they try to race with me through some turns and I look back and they aren't in the rear view anymore 'cause they couldn't really turn that good and they hit something... pitiful...

#21     Apr 1, 2009
  2. eight:Guess what feels absofrigginlutleybitchin' to drive... Camaro.. I look at all the Ford folk with their interiors falling apart and the Honda guys acting like "Oh don't notice me, I'm in my shitty little Honda" and I feel pity man, nothing but pity.. then they try to race with me through some turns and I look back and they aren't in the rear view anymore 'cause they couldn't really turn that good and they hit something... pitiful...
    ------------------------------------------------------
    EIGHT IS THAT YOUR AGE.?:D

#22     Apr 1, 2009
  3. You need to look in the mirror, to see the one to be pitied. If you need to prove yourself in a passenger car, then you basically are in a one-man race every time you think others want to "race" you. And you will probably lose.

#23     Apr 1, 2009
  4. Looks like you bitches is gonna be the proud owner of a Ford Contour real soon:

Cash-for-Clunkers’ May Boost Auto Sales More Than 21 Percent

By John Hughes

April 1 (Bloomberg) -- “Cash-for-clunkers” legislation could boost U.S. auto sales by more than the 21 percent increase in Germany under a similar program, a lawmaker said today in Washington.

The proposal “will help consumers, it will stimulate the economy,” said Representative Betty Sutton, an Ohio Democrat, at a Washington news conference attended by seven other U.S. House members.

Consumers would receive vouchers of as much as $5,000 for trading in models from 2001 or earlier for a new vehicle assembled in the U.S., Canada or Mexico, under legislation Sutton proposed March 17. Sales in Germany increased 21 percent in February after a similar program began, Sutton said.

Sales for the six biggest automakers in the U.S. fell at least 36 percent last month as job losses mounted and consumer confidence remained low. General Motors Corp., the largest U.S. automaker, said sales fell 45 percent.

To contact the reporter on this story: John Hughes in Washington at jhughes5@bloomberg.net
    Last Updated: April 1, 2009 17:16 EDT

Too funny. LMAO

#24     Apr 1, 2009
  5. I don't know what effect this program would have on new car sales, but it will sure do a lot to prop up the price of clunkers.

Re the harness, have you tried an independent parts supplier? It's not like the part number is classified for national security reasons. Someone is jacking you around.

#25     Apr 1, 2009
  6. Everyone.

I've tried a dozen suppliers, junkyards, the like. Screw it. I'll wait and let Barry help me buy a new one. I t can be American made, so I'll get a Honda with a few grand off. It'won't be a Ford.

I just was brought up not to waste. And the car is fine. What an absolute waste. Sickening.

#26     Apr 1, 2009
  7. why won't you tell us what the car is? i find it peculiar that you censored that in your post.

#27     Apr 1, 2009
  8. Looks like you bitches is gonna be the proud owner of a Ford Contour real soon:

#28     Apr 1, 2009
  9. "Someone told me about a company you donate your car to and they fix it up and give it to someone in a tight financial spot. When I called, they said they had 5 Ford Contours already and didn't want it!" :eek:

#29     Apr 2, 2009
  10. Where I live, public tv station is always trying to get people do donate cars.

#30     Apr 2, 2009