My Path To Success

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Lucias, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d08

d08

Sounds more like you're trying to convince yourself of your supposed skill and not the other people here. You seem to share many common traits with Bwolinsky.
    In the end we all will be judged by the risk adjusted returns and not our understanding of the market or newsletters.

#501     Mar 3, 2012
  2. Lucias

Lucias

Don't f-king compare me to him. I've always preached brutal self-honesty.

I'm very sick of this place. I could dump a load of references from Gary's book to make him look old and foolish but I'm not interested in that. Gary, if you really want to challenge what's in your book then try me. I was hoping we could be friends.. apparently not. For the record, I've never represented an idea and attributed it to Gary that can not be found in his book. Also for the record.. I don't give a roll of toilet paper about your million dollars. I do care about my service though.

I want to be left alone now. There is no one here to challenge me and no one interested in befriending me. There is no value here for me.

Admins delete this thread. Thanks again.

#502     Mar 3, 2012
  3. There are some nice people here, but in general professional traders here are not looking to mentor anyone.

Then the newbies are not interested too much in talking to the other newbies because there is nothing to gain from talking about each other's failures, and not knowing wtf is going on.

Some threads that point traders in the right direction. See greatest threads.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=204669
    It's a multi-year learning experience with no guarantee for success. If you read Market Wizards interview of Paul Tudor Jones and Bruce Kovner, they mention that. If you don't work hard, you are guaranteed to fail. If you work hard, you are not guaranteed to succeed, but it increases your odds. Life is like that.

#503     Mar 3, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.