My own personal FannieMae buyback program

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Port1385, Jul 17, 2008.

1. If this trade goes against you as it very well could. You are going to feel the pinch very fast!

#41     Aug 24, 2008
  2. 0

He hasn't a trade in either .

#42     Aug 24, 2008
  3. Im sorry guys. I dont keep a journal on here and just a hit/run poster. I dont have the time to keep an extensive journal or post my trades.

I roll in and out of Fannie and/or Freddie daily.

On a very anecdotal note, how many companies have gone out of business when the press says they will go out of business? I dont think Fannie is going anywhere despite the multitude of CNBC broadcasts or Barrons articles that state otherwise.

Dont forget ET is just a daytrader's paradise. cccuuuu later....

#43     Aug 25, 2008
  4. GGSAE

GGSAE

Then how about you post a YTD Net Profit (haha yeah right)/Loss on your trades....it should only take two seconds.

#44     Aug 25, 2008
  5. He is dead even YTD.

#45     Aug 26, 2008
  6. You make 4 posts a day since you started here on April and you dont have time to post trades?

First you are averaging down FNM and now you are daytrading it? So which one is it?

#46     Aug 26, 2008
  7. Both.

I have bought shares that I wont touch for another 5 years because Im confident that it wont fail.

However, Im daytrading it too. How can you not daytrade Fannie or Freddie? I repeat, how can you NOT daytrade these stocks?

Everyday the volume is routinely over 100 million and the price fluctates 5-10% on a whim. Sometimes there are days when the entire stock doubles or is cut in half. This thing is like the Spy's wicked brother on steroids and PCP.

If you can get on this bronco, then try it. Trade it.

Im betting that a lot of that volume comes from the Swifties trading huge blocks on margin every 10 seconds back and forth.

Do you realize more money has been placed down for trading Fannie in the last few weeks then what the Chinese spent on the Olympics since 2001?

#47     Aug 26, 2008
  8. So what so hard about posting your "buyback" programs - (bought price and shares bought)? You've been averaging down since July.

#48     Aug 27, 2008
  9. Port# = Stock Trad3r

don't be fooled by his pseudo-naivety.

#49     Aug 27, 2008
  10. #50     Aug 27, 2008