My over 6-year trading experience in a nutshell

Discussion in 'Trading' started by cool 2334, Feb 7, 2013.

1. This kind of mumbo jumbo has no place in trading. I can just by reading your shit know you're not going to make it. Get out now, or do yourself a favor and keep on trading the one lot paper.

#11     Feb 7, 2013
  2. bau250

bau250

Whatever helps you justify it dude.

#12     Feb 7, 2013
  3. Mysteron

Mysteron

[​IMG]

vultures !!!

#13     Feb 7, 2013
    johnnyrock likes this.
  4. Ripley is an Elite Trader Billionaire,

but it appears he wouldn't have more important things to do than come pick on people at et.

Now shoe you one lot peasants.

:p

I respect people telling their stories here and then the vultures come, probably myself included sometimes.

#14     Feb 7, 2013
    johnnyrock likes this.
  5. It's for a good cause. You guys have been good to me and if I can help at least one trader get out faster and away from trading before he donates all his funds to me, then that would be a worthwhile achievement.

#15     Feb 7, 2013
  6. Is this the part where I'm supposed to engage in a battle of words with you?
    I respect no man who comes at another man in a condescending tone over what they perceive to be a mistaken point of view without trying to at least point that person in the right direction. In other words, your words add no value. You're just speaking to boost your own online tough guy ego.

#16     Feb 7, 2013
    johnnyrock likes this.
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

It's "shoo", not "shoe". :p

#17     Feb 7, 2013
  8. I did point you in the right direction. I told you take a more cautious approach.

I desire no respect from anybody. I'm only trying to help you out. There is no reason to battle it out. No grudges. Work hard, and play smarter and anybody in this business could be successful. But most just washout and move on.

#18     Feb 7, 2013
  9. Your a vulture to, I mean 2, I mean too.

I trade, I don't teach english and it wasn't brains that got me here. :p

#19     Feb 7, 2013
    johnnyrock likes this.
  10. cool 2334

cool 2334 Guest

Thanks everyone and wish you all the best in your life!

#20     Feb 7, 2013