My Options Play

Discussion in 'Options' started by Multioption, Oct 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry folks....just feel like throwing here my options play.

Just got filled on an order...
    Options' symbol:OCT 35 Call, .CHSJG
    Underlying security: CHS
    Filled price: Limit 2.40
    Time: 9:58:01AM

High risk trade due to theta. If volatility collapses, I will bail out at 2.00, but it is likely the stock will climb to $40/share before October 18th - expiration day.
  2. Just bailed out on CHS Oct 35 Call @ $3.60.

Will post new trades as soon I get on board!
  3. I'm trying to grow a small account to 100K by December 2005. The account started at 10K in September 2005. I had DIA and AVID options that posted some but small profits.

Let's watch and see if I would make it to 100K by December ending. I've done it before on several occasions but this will be in the full glare of the public.
  4. sps_45

Damn man you have some serious risk tolerace or maybe I am just small time. My largest trade so far is long Jan 2006 INTC 25 calls; 12 contracts. Right now I am taking about a 1k loss, but I am staying with it, because I am a strong believer of INTC. Nice job on the 5k.
  5. Choad

Nice work if you can get it!

But how many times have you busted out on the $10K?

6. Actually, I have a lot to reveal but let me prove my aplomb first. I've not busted any 10K account. I started trading options for a living in 1996 and have posted mind boggling returns since then. I'll show screenshots of my account taken some years back, but in December.
  7. Choad

Looking forward to it! :)

Let's kick up the ole Options Forum a notch!

Good trading to all.

8. I buy outright options (Calls or Puts) in excess of 200 contracts, and I'm shooting for 1,000 contracts by 2006 March. I may appear foolish and stupid buying options because many options traders assume that 90% of options buyers lose money. I put in place partial or full recovery adjustment plans should my trades go awry, but they hardly do!
  9. qiuniu

Hey, I'm really new; only been studying options since the end of August. Had a pretty good day though, every thing I owned finished up.

Gonna watch closely.
  10. qiuniu

Anyone still reading this forum?
    #10     Oct 5, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.