My Options Play II

Discussion in 'Options' started by novel20, May 1, 2006.

1. novel20

novel20

Multioption, are you still here?

Are you still holding the AMD options? How is it possible that you made over $1 million in trading options? All the trades you posted here gave us a net huge loss, and complete lack of risk management. Were you paper trading?

#41     Jun 9, 2006
  2. FEAR and GREED took its toll on Multioption. The My Options Play topic should have been in the "Psychology" forum.

• FEAR = fear of losing out on gains, so he jumped in to early.
    • GREED = when his options reached $1.60 after his "adjustment" he wanted that extra nickle so he road them down from his cost of $1.60 to $0.05.

#42     Jun 12, 2006
  3. "Came.Lost.Left"
    Next in line , let's keep those 95/5 stats alive.
    :)

#43     Jun 12, 2006
  4. cnms2

cnms2

I have the suspicion that there are more losers among those that stay than among those that leave ET... There's no clean cut, but based on most of the posts I read here this seems a strong possibility.

#44     Jun 12, 2006
  5. Very possible.
    A lot of paper trading tigers here , that's for sure.
    And a lot of arrogance too on some threads( fewer lately :))

#45     Jun 12, 2006
  6. why would anybody buy calls in this market? just plain stupid.

#46     Jun 12, 2006
  7. Won, Lost, Won, Lost, Won, Won, Lost, Came, Won, Won, Won, Lost, Won, Winning, Still here.:)

Greeks, shmmeeks.:p

#47     Jun 12, 2006
  8. Buy Signal.:cool:

#48     Jun 12, 2006
  9. Update: 50% OTM.

#49     Jun 13, 2006
  10. forex-forex, this has to be the funniest post(s) i've seen on et...

LOL I love the visual of the headbanging :D

It's amazing, that with options and all of the "options" available to adjust a losing position and morph it into a different strategy, that our friend did not choose to do that. Kinda amazing that with all of the knowledge of morphing a steaming turd into something breakeven, this person is just a swinging for the fences. And, AM... HAHAHHA It ain't comin back! :D

#50     Jun 13, 2006