My Options Play II

Discussion in 'Options' started by novel20, May 1, 2006.

1. where is multiopotion anyway.......:confused:
    edit:
    WHY do I always end up on TOP of the page and FF your visual's are so good I'm still laughing at the first one

#31     May 23, 2006
  2. dood
    forex posts the most funnirests pics around lol

#32     May 23, 2006
  3. And multioption provides the hilarious text. Have you read some of his stuff on the original My Options Play thread? It's priceless.

#33     May 23, 2006
  4. Would that be 2106 or 2206? :cool:

#34     May 30, 2006
  5. novel20

novel20

Multioption, are you still here?

Do you plan to make any adjustment to your AMD options position?

#35     Jun 2, 2006
  6. Looks like Multioption didn't take advantage of the last "adjustment" he made. Doubling up on a losing position usually just adds to the loss, but the market handed Multioption a golden opportunity to get out at breakeven after the DELL announcement.

GREED prevented him from closing his position, now his options are 25% OTM and time running out fast.

#36     Jun 2, 2006
  7. Warning: If you have a weak heart do not click. ENTER WITH CAUTION

#37     Jun 8, 2006
  8. cnms2

cnms2

This is one of those textbook examples for why we should have a trading plan and use money management.

On the other hand you have no reason to believe that Multioption didn't do so, and it was just a losing trade that didn't make a significant dent in his account.

Let the man live and trade in peace! Better post your trading opinions.

#38     Jun 8, 2006
  9. haha
    hate to rub it in but
    god damn multioption

go back to papertrading, man you are terrible at risk management.

#39     Jun 8, 2006
  10. If you followed his posts you will know he had no "trading plan and money management".

He went from ITM options to be sold at profit or once they reached OTM, to OTM option earnings play. No explanation was giving for such a radical change, just "will update shortly".

#40     Jun 8, 2006