My Ongoing Commentary

Discussion in 'Trading' started by hii a_ooiioo_a, Dec 20, 2002.

1. swinger

swinger

i think he's attempting to be humorous. sarcastically.

#11     Dec 25, 2002
  2. This is the dumbest thread ive seen in a long while...whats the point of it?

#12     Dec 25, 2002
  3. Maybe this is the point. Or maybe this is the point.

#13     Dec 25, 2002
  4. Yes it is haiku
    Something lost in translation
    happy holiday

#14     Dec 25, 2002
  5. You deserve to take saturdays off. Take Christmas off too. I will if you will.

#15     Dec 25, 2002
  6. nkhoi

nkhoi

market cycle time
    we swim to and fro
    same to you

#16     Dec 25, 2002
  7. lol...im pretty sure those two post of mine had some worthwilness in them...im was selling my series 7 material....thats a good thread...there is a reason they put that forum on here...and the other one was pure curiosity....and it turned out ok....you have not talked about anything worth while...if you are doing a journal...talk about trades and stuff...

#17     Dec 25, 2002
  8. You're right. "My Ongoing Commentary" does sound a bit pretentious, and may be leading people to think they will find more substance here than there actually is.

I should probably have named this thread something more indicative of its humble ambitions. Something like "MyLittleJournal.com".
    What was I thinking.

#18     Dec 25, 2002
  9. Magna

Magna Administrator

Nah, calling it MyLittleJournal.com makes it a) sound like a website, and b) sound like a journal. Of which it was neither. In fact, it was just random commentary. And it was ongoing.

So it's named accurately and it's exactly where it needs to be. Only other location would be Chit Chat.

#19     Dec 25, 2002
  10. Babak

Babak

Bring it on!! :D

#20     Dec 25, 2002