My official GOOG prediction

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by RunTrade, Nov 28, 2005.

1. i know. Besides, I'm a daytrader anyways. If GOOG drops quick and I can take a quick cash, I'm not gonna hold until 370 :)

so much money to be made, so much decisions to make....

#11     Nov 29, 2005
  2. WAWTU31

WAWTU31

I'm with you I wish I could grab 2 or 3000 calls but you have to start some where and I will just have to grow my 35 calls.

When I first signed up for this board I wanted a handle like 'PropKing' but the server kept timing out in truth I think it knew I was a small guy! lol

What a piker I am!

#12     Nov 29, 2005
  3. now my 2 puts feel a lot tinier than you. I play options once a month, if that. I've been burned before ~ I'm afraid for that to happen again so I just toy around with it once in a while.

I've discovered Futures to be a much easier play (for me, of course) than options.

I did make a nice chunk of change on AMLN options I bought in June.

good luck to both of us!

#13     Nov 29, 2005
  4. why do you believe that their QTR will be a blowout? other than saying that the last several have been:p

the earnings blowouts have to stop somewhere. although that doesnt necessarily mean the price is gonna stop climbing...

Edit: sold my goog position at $423....will wait for it to hit 410 or so again before i consider re-entering

#14     Nov 29, 2005
  5. sigma

sigma

"personal note: long google with stop @ 410,"

Your stop triggered. Did you close your position?

sigma

#15     Nov 29, 2005
  6. WAWTU31

WAWTU31

GOOG Options are now Ask .25 Bid .15; I will be adding 25 calls to my position.

520 Strikes Feb

#16     Nov 29, 2005
  7. WAWTU31

WAWTU31

Excellent question. But I believe that this company is just firing on all cylinders right now, short term view, and that conclusion was validated, IMO, when MSFT turned there focus to re-organizing the company to better withstand the GOOG challenge.

Last time MSFT performed a re-org NSCP went out of business.

#17     Nov 29, 2005
  8. well, just sold 1 of my puts and holding the other one. Nice chunk of change for the day :)

#18     Nov 29, 2005
  9. ktrader

ktrader

Feb 520 strikes..... are you selling or buying those calls?

#19     Nov 29, 2005
  10. WAWTU31

WAWTU31

Buyer

#20     Nov 29, 2005