My nq price action method

Discussion in 'Journals' started by slugar, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Huyang

Huyang

Handle123: Thanks a lot for your kind sharing.

#591     May 9, 2014
  2. slugar

slugar

i just marked the best trades i saw, as far as the long goes if i were to take a long there which i wouldn't in most cases because of the strong move down i would have after the small double bottom because i would draw a steeper down move trend line which would have been broken. the short would have been fine and on both trades you would have been stopped out for a small loss or broke even

#592     May 9, 2014
  3. Redneck

Redneck

H123

Here's thinking of you Sir :)

RN

#593     May 9, 2014
  4. Handle123

Handle123

Thank you Thank you.

What if you did this?

#594     May 9, 2014
  5. Redneck

Redneck

money

RN

#595     May 9, 2014
  6. Redneck

Redneck

May as well include a BO

RN

#596     May 9, 2014
  7. Redneck

Redneck

Why MTFs are useful

RN

#597     May 9, 2014
  8. Redneck

Redneck

It wants to go up - we'll see

Not a prediction - just readin and rollin

RN

#598     May 9, 2014
  9. Handle123

Handle123

When I day traded IBM for years, I would wait for close beyond trendline providing the close was above previous bars' high, and get in on the trendline retracement bounce, and if no retracement, first lower high, I'd buy 2 cent BO.

I found too often there are BO on trendlines but caused by drift, price just going sideways, but by putting in rule that close has to be beyond previous bars extreme made huge difference. There was one year, I only took sells, had the uptick rule and of the five years I day traded IBM, that was my best year. Just too boring for me to watch all day long, do the morning and maybe the afternoon, this old man needs naps now. ROFL.

#599     May 9, 2014
  10. Redneck

Redneck

now it's tryin to show how stupid I am

RN

#600     May 9, 2014