My nq price action method

Discussion in 'Journals' started by slugar, Sep 1, 2013.

1. slugar

slugar

Below the red and above the green, one of the best days on the sim for the nq

#291     Feb 26, 2014
  2. slugar

slugar

Finally I think my computer is running correctly. Heres how I saw today in the nq

#292     Mar 11, 2014
  3. slugar

slugar

Here is what I saw today, above the green is long and below the red is short. I am learning that scratching out for a small loss is just as good of a trade as pulling out 20 points. It's not near as difficult as we make it seem.

#293     Mar 12, 2014
  4. slugar

slugar

another straight forward trading day on the nq

#294     Mar 13, 2014
  5. slugar

slugar

Thursday afternoon, i marked both longs and shorts even though the main trend was down I wanted to show all trades according to my rules and notice some of the longs were profitable also

#295     Mar 13, 2014
  6. slugar

slugar

pretty choppy day but following the rules netted out very nicely today. a trader must rely on his/her own judgement. listening to others will not give you an edge but rather will serve as a distraction

#296     Mar 14, 2014
  7. slugar

slugar

friday afternoon

#297     Mar 14, 2014
  8. slugar

slugar

Here is what I saw today in the 500 tick nq, by using a 500 tick chart I believe the price action is easier to read. Over the weekend I read about 1/2 of the book the Taylor trading technique, even though it is an absolute hard read there is good information in it and I believe combined with wyckoff and my own ideas I can pull money from the market on a consistant basis. Probably the number 1 thing I am still learning is getting out with a small loss is as important as having a large gain and also the only way I can make this work is if i take complete ownership of my method and even though I've taken alot of ideas from no doji and db phoenix my method is my own.

#298     Mar 17, 2014
  9. slugar

slugar

If we get to 3670 it could set up a good shorting opportunity but I would wait until we get a confirmation

#299     Mar 18, 2014
  10. slugar

slugar

So the short was never triggered until late in the day, nothing but higher highs and lows it was late afternoon before any shorts could have been taken

#300     Mar 18, 2014