My (NEXT) EUR/USD Short Trade

Discussion in 'Forex' started by sKaLpZ, May 13, 2005.

1. myforex

myforex

At least your membership was free, I had to pay for it, and these guys don't fall within distance selling rules on refunds...

#71     Jun 3, 2005
  2. The US dollar should be valued more than the EUR. I can see the EUR dropping past 1.000.

What problems does the US have?

#72     Jun 3, 2005

3. Inflow of foreign savings........

You may add: .... HUGE!

#73     Jun 3, 2005
  4. And why? Cause the economy is growing faster in the US??

Ain't have nothing to do with FX. It's about prices, foreign trade, savings, government debt, return on investment and all of the above relative to how the other countries are doing. Parity of prices being the main driver for value.

Investors sentiments or whatever "attitude" we want to believe the market has, it's nothing but short-term noise. The french "no" is already forgotten. As oil apparently his.

But that's because oil is doing an head-and-shoulder pattern and the market expect this :D

#74     Jun 3, 2005
  5. By the way, guys...

I won.

Current price: 1.2084. :D

#75     Jun 29, 2005
  6. You closed the trade long before liar!

#76     Jun 29, 2005
  7. no, no, it's not that. I had to continously re-enter the trade due to the price continously falling (going in my favor).

it never went against me, all it did was fall, I'd close, re-enter, get more profit, close, re-enter, all the way down to the bottom.

#77     Jun 29, 2005
  8. I at least got the decency to go down until i hit my stop-loss!!!

I plan to reenter somewhere at the end of summer anyway. If you look at a 3 year chart it's just a correction. People got crazy with the US and the rising interest rates, but all things come to an end.

If you compare GDP growth with population growth, results are not that fantastic. The government spend, makes bad laws, gets protectionist and favor intellectual property too much over of competition. Reality is gonna catch back someday...

#78     Jun 29, 2005
  9. Well you traded with the trend then.

#79     Jun 29, 2005
  10. it's probably gonna happen when (if) the US gets another visit from Ole Binny.

#80     Jun 29, 2005