My new method

Discussion in 'Trading' started by IndexSwing, Jun 4, 2008.

1. ET THREAD TIMELINE:

guy posts a strategy.

someone agrees.

basher comes out & bashes the strategy

someone agrees with the basher & also bashes the orig poster

basher-bashers bash the bashers.

someone agrees with the basher- bashers

someone calls someone an asshat , or worse a "newbie"

(we are now on Day 4, Page #3)

he retaliates, maybe related to the asshat remark, or perhaps a grudge has been festering from a previous Thread.

a food fight breaks out and lasts until Page #20

somewhere between Pages #3 & #20, the original poster disappears, but no one notices or cares. :p

#11     Jun 4, 2008
  2. The only thing that needed to be noticed was:

"These last few days this method has worked quite well."

If several of the intervening posters do not grasp the problems with this, then it speaks volumes about your trading.

#12     Jun 5, 2008
  3. Quote from NakedNote:

TZ,

Let me ask you.. You should be as you go no idea how much of an ahole that post made you look.

Actually, I am still chuckling about your posts in the previous thread.

After bashing every strategy, every technique ever exposed on ET

Your analysis again, is incorrect. I only bash inane strategies - Jack Hershey, Gann, blind EW, simple-minded TA, etc. The kind of things you probably depend on and that get foisted onto newbies. Things like Price Action, is very respectable

arent you ashamed of your latest "I will sell my elite system for 250k Stunt?"

Several nice opportunities came up. That is why I asked for it to be closed. And the method is making very good money for me on a daily basis

Now, was there a point you were trying to make, or do you like to be verbally flatulent?

Hypocrite.

I gather you did not understand the problem with the OP. The more you speak, the less I respect your acumen.

But if it makes you feel better to express your emotions like this on the web, then have at it. Poor Woojums

#13     Jun 5, 2008