My new constitution

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Nov 8, 2012.

1. That's true, and I'm not even going to get into the whole what's fair pay argument. Who the hell knows. I've said the guy who takes the intial risk should get the biggest chunk of the profits. That's fine by me. All I've ever been trying to say is, if that guy is floating around on a 100 foot, multi million yatch, his employees should be at least be able to buy a god damn bass boat.:D Of course some of those bass boats are mighty expensive, but you get my drift.
    Then there is the true small business owner who works 80 hours a week and employs a couple people. That's the guy who really needs a break, not all these monied up billionaires doing all pissing and moaning, who by the way ain't creating shit with all that money. Those are the pricks that get me going on my crazy train again.

#51     Nov 9, 2012
  2. Careful you're fixing to be playing the duped by buzzwords BS role again.

#52     Nov 9, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm already back on it. The coward can dish it out, but he can't take it.

:D

#53     Nov 9, 2012
  4. Funny how often those are the batshit crazy democraps ,

Take warren b for example : he wants to pull up the rope ladder(on small business owners ) now that he's made it.

#54     Nov 9, 2012
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ok, ok,....wait a second.

Point 1 and 2 are a bit in conflict. Take out the military, you say we're spending too much, but then say you're not worried about the debt. ??

Point 3, saying we need to let people do what they want to do with their lives...how does forcing people to carry health insurance fit that philosophy?

All of the points you mentioned (outside of the conflict in 1 and 2 I mentioned) are all the ones I support as well. How is it you could support Obama? This is what makes no sense with you.

Lastly, you do know that when you say "who is going to collect", it's not some army that shows up with a bill, right? If we don't pay, financial calamity is thrust upon us - by everyone, including ourselves.

#55     Nov 9, 2012
  6. We are too big to fail, Tsing.

However, we cannot keep on doing what we have been doing. We cannot be a net debtor, this takes away global power from us.

On Obamacare, you are right I do not like the individual mandate, and I do not think Obama did either, but to get it done, he had to put it in there.

I have told you why I, and most of the nation supported Obama. Social conservatism is not cool, bruh. Now, if Mittens had the kahunas to say, I can fix the economy faster than Obama can, I am Pro choice, I do not care about gay marriage, and put decisive distance between him and wingers of his party, he would have blown Obama out.

He did not do this, so Progressives believed he is going to get in there and get pushed around. That is a no go, Tsing.

#56     Nov 9, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Again, your first two sentences are in complete conflict with one another. We are too big to fail - meaning we can't fail. Then we cannot keep doing what we're doing and be a net debtor because we suffer a loss of global power. How does this reconcile??

As for why you supported Obama, looks to me like you should have voted Ron Paul if you truly believe all the things you said.

#57     Nov 9, 2012
  8. Just wondering how that "everyday is profitable " thing is working out for you RCG?

#58     Nov 9, 2012