My new constitution

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Nov 8, 2012.

1. That's what compensation ie pay is for.
    Some wisely try to give employees a stake in the company but that has it's own risks and problems.

#41     Nov 9, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

And you...are just useless.

#42     Nov 9, 2012
  3. Careful Lucrum...the commie weasel is re-populating his ignore list.

#43     Nov 9, 2012
  4. He never left, the Cap'n was undercover all this time. First on the left, then on the right. He is a great catalyst. As for myself, now that I see the GOP is coming out of it's coma, I can move back towards the center.

#44     Nov 9, 2012
  5. I think HyVee here in the Midwest has a great model. It is employee owned.

#45     Nov 9, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

My next business will be employee owned. Such a new idea (to me), it would be very interesting to discover a whole new world of benefits (and costs).

#46     Nov 9, 2012
  7. I got news for ya.

gettin yurself on WIC isn't an employee owned business even if you do fvck yourself so you can keep poppin out lil welfare rats.

#47     Nov 9, 2012
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

It is a temporary problem, I cannot argue that. It will have a resolution, and afterwards, will come the uncertainty.

We are doomed financially. Anyone who has studied it has come to this realization. As to what happens afterwards, that is a question. But this too, shall pass. Whether we end up in a dictator-like government as a result or some form of a return to our founding fathers, I don't know. We will, however, go through our Greece moment, and it'll be far more substantial than that tiny country.

#48     Nov 9, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Please give me a few of your beliefs that you would qualify as "centrist".

#49     Nov 9, 2012
  10. 1. We are spending too much.

2. Like or not, might makes right, so we need to have a military that would not be challenged because it would be suicidal to do so. ( one reason I am not worried about our debt. Who is going to collect?)

3. We need to let people do what they want to do with their lives ( this is what killed Mittens, he believes this, but he lied to get the nomination)

4. If we can PROVE that a federal program is wasteful, we must streamline it or defund it.

5. We need to go to a flat tax.

6. We need to close all personal AND corporate loopholes.

That's a start.

#50     Nov 9, 2012