my net

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Redondo, Feb 5, 2007.

1. qll

qll

what do you trade? Forex, Stocks, Futures?
    it is growing pretty fast! without loss!

real money? looking for money to manage?

#21     Feb 5, 2007
  2. Redondo

Redondo

Stocks£¬it's real money

#22     Feb 6, 2007
  3. Those are some very fishy sheets and I'm surprised noone else caught on to the clues.
    But then, most of you actually believed nysekiller's absurd P&Ls.

#23     Feb 6, 2007
  4. Whats fishy, he made $7500 and $6500 in January thats around 300 dollars a day. There are people bosting blotters on this website with $5000 a day blotters.

Mike

#24     Feb 6, 2007

5. Learn the alphabet.....

#25     Feb 6, 2007
  6. A) Check your math
    B) Check his sheets month by month and how long he has been trading (supposedely)
    C) Work on your observational skills.

I don't care to discuss it further, I just wanted to point out that IMO, those are fishy sheets. Most can't catch the clues, some of it you simply have to experience cause they are subtle.

#26     Feb 6, 2007
  7. qll

qll

i believe in you.
    what kind of trades do you do?

swing/position/daytrade?
    round trips per day/one way trade a day then close the next day?
    over leveraged?
    high volume stocks for quick stops, or make the market in low volume stocks?

i earned only 200% in low volume stock position trade in 2006, and lost 50% in high volume stock day trading.

good enough for me, not even close to you.

#27     Feb 6, 2007
  8. I am not sure what you talking about, just say it straight up what you want to say instead of insulting me right away. He started before march 2006.. made -160 i march 700 in arpil 2000 in may etc. There is nothing intresting about it. I havn't summed up his montly net, there is no point its not like this person has been trading for 2 months and claiming he is making 10k.

Mike
    And I know what those net statments mean I see same ones everyday for the last few years.

#28     Feb 6, 2007
  9. Yeah I am real confused about what hydro means about fishy, there is nothing to special about the p/l. Its beyond me anyways why someone would post there p/l on this site if they are making 10k a day. Cause more then likely your not paying taxes on it and a little digging by the IRS (finding your IP address) you'll find yourself in a situation you don't want to be.

#29     Feb 6, 2007
  10. S2007S

S2007S

The only P&L you should believe is your own.

#30     Feb 6, 2007