My net worth is a little over 8 million dollars, thanks to hard work, anyone can alsoproof in post.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by prc117f, Oct 10, 2018.

1. prc117f

prc117f

I have a bit over 8 million in cash, Not sure what to spend it on? Anyone have any ideas.

Slartibartfast likes this.
  2. destriero

destriero

lol that's not even 100 USD.

3. prc117f

prc117f

Actually not even 2 dollars. Hyperinflation is a bitch it will come out of left field and get you by surprise. just a few years ago that amount of cash would make you very comfortable. I mean rich people comfortable. The biggest not not too long ago was the 100 Bolivares fuerte, and then it goes to 100,000 bolivares fuerte notes. I have a few stacks of those 100K notes in fresh 100 note bundles.

It got so bad that they could not afford to print hard currency so there were massive currency shortages even though the monetary base was like 10000x bigger than the currency in circulation. Also for a while a good racket going on where you buy currency at black market and then exchange at offical market for dollars, a huge profit, you just needed the connections to do it. good while it lasted. :) With the Soberano notes (redenomination 5x zeros gone, both exchanges pretty much parity)

Could you imagine if today you had 8 million USD in the bank and 10 years from now that 8 Million is worth pennies and everyone is now a millionaire. I bet a bunch of folks in Venezuela went from rich, 2 ferraris in the garage and yacht at the dock to picking food out of trash cans and eating old lemon rinds to avoid getting scurvy.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  4. Some who were trapped in local assets but most of the cash wealthy moved to Panama years back. I was in Zambia for the beginning of Zimbabwe's hyperinflation. My friends say it is probably my fault as I live in Colombia now.

5. Dizaj

Dizaj

8 million dollars is a huge amount. You do not need to get into any other mess if you are earning that much money. You have to capatilize on it and enjoy your life. If you are fulfilling your dreams with that money then you are a successful person. Am I right guys?