My name is Kennedy and I

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Dec 16, 2008.

1. she is 100% qualified. her qualification is simple - she has ties to raise money, and a background that invokes American Royalty

Anyone notice that we had a Clinton or a Bush on the ticket from 1980-2004?

anyone who thinks American politicas is about anything more than raising money is fooling themselves

#41     Dec 18, 2008
  2. A scene from the movie "Charlie Wilson's War." He's in the bath tub after boinking this hottie socialite. And shes trying to coherse him in to raising a certain budget item (see the movie)

He says: Honey I can't do that.

She says: And why not?

He says: because I'm elected by Jews

She says: And how many Jews do you have in your 2nd Texas Congressional seat in Nacogdoches Texas?

He says: Seven

He Says: But honey...congressmen are elected by contributors...and mine are in New York, Florida and Hollywood. And I am their guy on the hill.

Very good movie...

#42     Dec 18, 2008
  3. Experience, who cares? Look at the mess our country is in, 2 wars, a failing economy and rising unemployment. Who was at the helm while all this was happening, an experienced white house and experienced congressmen and senators. I don't think Caroline Kennedy can do any worse.

#43     Dec 18, 2008
  4. What? You say you want to wear her bra too? LOL

#44     Dec 19, 2008
  5. I'm surprised the more astute observers haven't picked up on what's really going on here. What we're seeing in the beginning of the 2016 Dem presidential campaign. Yes, the little princess wants to be president.
    Let's break it down like a fraction. 2012 is all Obama running on the ticket, unless he dies in office. That brings us to 2016.
    Who are the Dem players? Clinton? Not a chance anymore. She'll be too old, too fat, too much baggage, just too much of everything. The V.P. Biden? Nope, like Cheney he's just in for the V.P. slot. Others? All losers! They'll want a fresh face and a woman for sure, and Kennedy is it. As observed by others, she is a cash cow, has the name and contacts, and of course that old Kennedy MSM addiction.
    She's being molded for the spot just like Obama was. Bank on it!

#45     Dec 19, 2008
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

I place your emotional age at 12, tops. If your physical age is 18 or more, you should go find Daddy's gun, place the barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger. Or sleeping pills and lots of beer if you want to go the girl route.

#46     Dec 19, 2008
  7. What? You want to wear a wig so you can look just like Caroline? What are you? A transsexual? Does that turn your boyfriend on? You better ask him first. He might think you are getting a little bit too kinky for him.

#47     Dec 20, 2008
  8. With great regret, I find myself siding with Pabst on this one.

#48     Dec 20, 2008

9. Im not an astute observer, but it doesnt take a genius to see the problems here.

"Families" have dominated politics everywhere, from the first kingdoms and heriditary titles to now.

Why? The Kennedies make a big do of serving there country, but by doing so,
    become a defacto object of hate, a "royal family" in waiting if you like.

Dont like the idea? Bush, dating to the warII era ,Clintons.....look outside your country to, that is where the concept solidifies, and you realise its all old guard, all around the world.
    Same names , just keep cropping up, same old connections.

For a gentlemans wager, Cap'n Obvious,
    Jeb Bush will run for 2012.
    $1.oo says he will run. No odds or favourites, just he will run.

#49     Dec 20, 2008
  10. rockn

rockn

I'm not political, but I am totally impressed with her. Whats wrong with her starting at a senate seat? whats the difference if she would start at congressman level? I did vote for obama after voting republican since I started voting. Just because she's a kennedy though, there's no comparison to Ted kennedy either. I hope she gets in. Good for her.

#50     Dec 20, 2008