My name is Kennedy and I

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Dec 16, 2008.

1. ak15

ak15

Bottom line is that the KKK and its Christian church affiliates are still painfully suffering the ignominy of a defeat at the hustings. As I've said many times these are the LCD faction of the country and are incapable of moving on with their lives since they are consumed with hatred and loathing.
    These foul mouthed scum were running around here prior to the election prognosticating and relishing the assassination of Obama after he assumed office. Now the vermin are scurrying about trying to link Obama to all kinds of nonsense . Every choice that he makes for his cabinet is not up to their lofty standards. These people can't bring about change they say. Most of them are from the Clinton era. Ergo, what change?
    Successful people learn to think differently and adopt to changing circumstances. They do what is good for the country, given the current economic climate. It is not a certainty that they will do what they did during their tenure under Clinton.
    If you were white and you voted for Obama, then you were either gay or some "loser" working as a chef in a dingy restaurant. You as a white individual are expected to follow the lead of real men like Howie Long and Mike Ditka. There were fervent musings here that Tiger Woods would vote republican. Well, Tiger lamented the fact that his father was not alive to witness this historic occasion. As a consequence, I'm sure Tiger has been relegated to nig--r status forthwith.
    Sarah Palin was so smart that she would carve up everybody here as accoutrements for her moose sandwich. We have witnessed first hand how smart she really is.
    Some of these dork nozzles were predicting a McCain victory with a margin of +10%. Now this same group is making calamitous and ominous predictions for the next 4 years. They hope it will be 4. George Bush had fun with the country but that's water under the bridge. Why focus on the past they plead plaintively and promptly urge you to start devoting all your energy on sordid Chicago politics which will become the mainstay of America and lead to its ruin under the able guidance of Nobama, the messiah, the negrow, yo mama, Hussein and there is a litany which doesn't readily come to mind.

#31     Dec 17, 2008
  2. 90% of the anti-Caroline sentiment I've read about is voiced from the Left....

Regarding CK, it's great just to see her potential appointment get all these right-wing panties in a twist. Better entertainment than Comedy Central! :D
    [/QUOTE]

#32     Dec 17, 2008
  3. Let's admit two things. The only reason CK is even in the conversation is because of her last name and her endorsement of Obama. Two, they could probably do a lot worse. Of course, since she has no record whatsoever, we really don't know, but she would probably pursue some mindless liberal reformer course, not that different from what Hillary would have done. I doubt she will be selling her vote or get caught in a hotel with a prostitute, although being a Kennedy, we can't be certain about the latter.

I'm a little confused about what some of you see as so impressive in her resume. She went to law school, never practiced law and served on a couple of charitable initiatives. That qualifies you for the Senate now? In case you didn't know, Ike was Supreme Allied Commander in Europe and ran D-Day. Maybe a tiny bit more responsibility than serving on the NYC library board.

#33     Dec 17, 2008

4. I bet you would like to wear a pair of her panties.

#34     Dec 17, 2008
  5. kut2k2

kut2k2

In this forum, it's 99% from the Right, and almost none of you are New Yorkers. So it's just right-wing gasbags looking at any opportunity to attack a Democrat (as if Democrats would give a fuck about any qualified Republican appointed to the Senate by a Republican governor).

#35     Dec 17, 2008
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

Sounds like the voice of experience. You reichtards sure love to put your sexual perversions on display in this forum. :D

#36     Dec 17, 2008
  7. Whatever my opinion of Caroline Kennedy is.

It is sufficiently high enough to lead me to believe that Caroline Kennedy is LOWERING herself if she wants to get appointed to that body of treacherous egomaniacs.

Bobby Byrd is a senile old clown that hangs sheets in his closet because he still considers sheets an apparel item to be worn.

On the Republican side, that former quartet of songbirds is enough to turn one's stomach.

Jeffords was probably a cross dresser in more than the political sense.

Larry Craig looks for hook ups in airport restrooms.

I am sure Dana Carvey modeled the church lady after Orrin Hatch.

At Ole Miss, evidently head cheerleader is has its political perks. That was Trent Lotts first brush with fame.

Back to Democrats John Kerry tried to parlay his military experience into immediate political gain by going in front of congress and affectatiously pronouncing Genghis Khan, as well as calling out those who had his back in Nam, as murderers and plunderers. Of course, marrying the Pickle Princess allowed him to buy a Presidential nomination.

If you think Billy Clinton's sexual escapades, and then lying about them was low behavior. Then check out Senator Breck Girl Edwards, he lied and lied and lied and then lied some more, all the while pretending devotion to his cancer survivor wife.

Chrissie Dodd learned from Daddy, do whatever enriches you, but never get caught.

Most of what we see in the Senate are low lifes.

Caroline Kennedy would make a better Senator for New York than her Uncle Teddy's wife would make for Massachusetts and Joe Biden's son would make when the Zero or placeholder relinquishes the spot in two years to Biden's son.

The United States Senate is a treacherous snake pit.

Caroline is better than most of the Kennedy inbreeds and she is better than most of what slithers around the halls of congress with the title of Senator.

Call me the eternal optimist but I think she has more character than her father, or her mother, or her brother and the rest of the Kennedy clan to boot.

The Senate is part of congress and the last time I checked Congress had about a ten per cent approval rating which is lower than Bush's.

I say if wants to lower herself to become a Senator, then go for it. It is not as if she could do the place any harm.

#37     Dec 17, 2008
  8. So much for 'change.' A retread to head the SEC and now........

IT'S CAROLINE: LIKE IT OR NOT!
    Wed Dec 17 2008 19:45:45 ET

When a powerful labor leader picked up the phone this week, he was surprised to hear the voice of a top aide to New York City Mayor Bloomberg. The aide made it clear: Caroline Kennedy [lose the Schlossberg] is going to be senator, "so get on board now!"

Buttons are being pushed and strings pulled by the mayor, the NEW YORK TIMES plans to front on Thursday.

The involvement has helped immediately elevate and coordinate the debut of Kennedy, who lacked an experienced political staff of her own.

But now, it is setting off an intense backlash among Democrats.

#38     Dec 17, 2008
  9. LOL

I heard this comedian 15 years ago or so, saying he went to JFK high, and all they did was drink, do drugs and womanize. He opined they should have called it Ted Kennedy High.

#39     Dec 17, 2008
  10. Well, well, looks like the little princess doesn't like talking to the press. Taking questions is a little tougher than waxing poetic on the long lost days of Camelot.
    How the hell is this woman supposed to represent the people? She has about as much in common with the average joe as the average joe has in common with a f'n amoeba. She has NEVER, EVER even come close to anything other than being treated like royalty.

#40     Dec 18, 2008