My message to Romney

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LEAPup, Sep 20, 2012.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Some kind of iq test is needed. If America continues to vote with their 15 second attention span, and a give me some free shit attitude, we're going to repeat history. Civil war...:(

#51     Sep 20, 2012
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

I take back what I said about rcg earlier. He would drop to his knees at the drop of a hat and give Obummer a hummer.:D

What a douche bag!

#52     Sep 20, 2012
  3. I think times have changed because un-American or populist, unprincipled politicians passed laws and programs in total disregard of the Constitution when opportunity knocked. Here is an amendment for you:

The established rules in this document are not for show, and certainly aren't optional. If you break them, or attempt to do so, you ARE guilty of treason and the sentence is DEATH.

that just might fix the problem.

#53     Sep 20, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I like it.

#54     Sep 20, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

On the other hand, RCG is the funniest of the liberals here. He is much more consistent at saying things that make you say, 'what?' I get tired of waiting for another 'ricter riddle'. Ricter has been too inconsistent lately.

Ahhhh, kids say the damnedest things.

#55     Sep 20, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

While dressed in nursing drag, of course.

#56     Sep 20, 2012
  7. thanks. too bad it has a 0% chance of passing lol

#57     Sep 20, 2012
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Lol! Yep, with one of those white caps they used to wear back in the day! Lol!!!

#58     Sep 20, 2012
  9. OOO look I got the right wing knuckledraggers all riled up again:D

Truth is, once again, conservatives are the scourge of the planet.

#59     Sep 21, 2012
  10. conservatives do not believe in education, so, here is a dictionary version so you can get up to speed.

lib·er·al (lbr-l, lbrl)
    adj.
    a. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.
    b. Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.
    c. Of, relating to, or characteristic of liberalism.
    d. Liberal Of, designating, or characteristic of a political party founded on or associated with principles of social and political liberalism, especially in Great Britain, Canada, and the United States.
    a. Tending to give freely; generous: a liberal benefactor.
    b. Generous in amount; ample: a liberal serving of potatoes.
    3. Not strict or literal; loose or approximate: a liberal translation.
    4. Of, relating to, or based on the traditional arts and sciences of a college or university curriculum: a liberal education.

conservative

con·ser·va·tive (kn-sûrv-tv)
    adj.
    1. Favoring traditional views and values; tending to oppose change.
    2. Traditional or restrained in style: a conservative dark suit.
    3. Moderate; cautious: a conservative estimate.

Change/ progress is inevitable in life, and conservatives are ALWAYS on the wrong side of history

#60     Sep 21, 2012