My message to Romney

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LEAPup, Sep 20, 2012.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Let's just hope that when the government can't hand out anymore checks that are worth anything that people will wake up and realize they have been on the wrong side of the equation and demand changes such that term limits and a balanced budget amendment will be added to our Constitution.

The people are currently just going where they can get "fed". (pun intended)
    When that party is over, maybe we can have Constitutional changes.
    I hope so.
    It's my preference.

#41     Sep 20, 2012
  2. BSAM

BSAM

Conservatives are the only people who are thinking in this country.
    Liberals are so drunk on government; they think the party ain't gonna end.

But, don't be fooled.
    All those who claim the conservative badge, aren't.

Do the names Little George Bush, Mitt Romney, or John McCain ring a bell?

If any of you believe these people are conservative, you aren't part of the solution; you are part of the problem.

#42     Sep 20, 2012
  3. BSAM

BSAM

We got so many government agencies in this country, I doubt one person could even name them all.

Most of these overpaid lazy shits need to get a job, at their actual worth.

We need a president who has been watching The Apprentice, because we need somebody who knows how to say, "You're fired!"

#43     Sep 20, 2012
  4. i agree with most of what you're saying here bsam except changes to the Constitution, it WAS working fine. While some of us really think the 'reset' button is going to be hit, unwillingly, the outcome isn't predictable. Better solution is to take the country back now. But i know it is human nature not to admit or act on your mistakes until you feel the pain yourself so it is more likely things are gonna get worse before they get better.. imo anyway.

#44     Sep 20, 2012
  5. BSAM

BSAM

It most certainly was working fine.
    Times have changed because of the greed of man for money and authority.
    We saw this movie around 1776.
    Remember that one starring brother brother King George?
    This is why Constitutional changes are now required.

#45     Sep 20, 2012
  6. I agree brother BSAM.Considering the fact that government growth,employees and spending has increased mush more under Reagan ,Bush and Bush then it did under Carter,Clinton and Obama I think we have to keep Republicans out of The White House

#46     Sep 20, 2012
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

LOL.

RCG reminds me of John Lovitz on SNL... the "yeah, that's the ticket!" character. :D

Nobody else on ET comes close to being as full of shit as RCG "Trader".

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pkYNBwCEeH4?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pkYNBwCEeH4?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

#47     Sep 20, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

LOL Let's sign up RCG to Pathologial Liars Anon. Maybe he'll get better at it. Nobody believes his lies now.

#48     Sep 20, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

#49     Sep 20, 2012
  10. BSAM

BSAM

We might be changing you over, brother AK.
    Keep up the good posts.

#50     Sep 20, 2012