My message to Romney

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LEAPup, Sep 20, 2012.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

He's no Libertarian. If he can read, maybe he can read the first paragraph about Libertarians wanting small government. Ocommunist wants ALL government, and rcg would drop to his knees and give his king Obummer a hummer at the drop of a hat. Libertarian? Yeah, give us a fucking break!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarianism

#31     Sep 20, 2012
  2. argue with the tests I took.

You are simply a small minded conservative. Conservatives are trouble all over this planet.

#32     Sep 20, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

Come on RCG. Get those two brain cells working to the max and tell us how you are a big government, lefty libertarian.

#33     Sep 20, 2012
  4. BSAM

BSAM

I understand what you are saying, yet if taken in a literal sense, we, of course, can never get to a point where we pick and choose who gets to vote.
    That indeed would be a dictatorship.

However, consider this: If we implemented a balanced budget amendment to the Constitution, then politicians like Obama could not be allowed to squander tax money to put large blocks of voters on the government dole so as to manipulate the outcome of elections.

Look at all the people getting government assistance these days.
    Of course, you know who they are going to be voting for.

Millions are living according to Orwell's Animal Farm.
    Obama represents the pigs.
    Whatever he says "must be right".
    After all he is looking out for us, right?
    If something doesn't seem quite right, at first, then he just calls it something such that it all works out...um...like "a tax".
    Know what I mean?

Oh yeah...and it's not murder...it's merely a "woman's right to choose".
    And, oh BTW...it's now okay for a man to marry a man in Obama's world.

Pffft....we're down the drain man.

#34     Sep 20, 2012
  5. BSAM let me just ask u this: What good is a Constitutional Amendment when Congress has already broken the limits set upon them in the document?

#35     Sep 20, 2012
  6. BSAM

BSAM

LOL

Dat's a goodun', brother RCG.

Liberal = I can't think for myself so I will be happy to do what big brother says.

Conservative = I can think for myself...it's my money, not yours...Get your bureaucratic overpaid lazy ass out of my life and my wallet!

#36     Sep 20, 2012

7. +1

#37     Sep 20, 2012
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Understood.
    Ever read the Declaration Of Independence?
    Just asking.

#38     Sep 20, 2012
  9. yeah

#39     Sep 20, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Thanks in no small part to the proliferation of affirmative action low IQ buffoons like you.

#40     Sep 20, 2012