My message to Romney

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LEAPup, Sep 20, 2012.

1. JamesL

JamesL

Agree with the intrade odds. At this level, I figure it is good for a 30%+ return by the debates...if only one could make any real money on this

#11     Sep 20, 2012
  2. At 30 now, so if Romney can make it through the debates without losing ground, I would think he could go to 40 or so, which makes sense.

#12     Sep 20, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

Don't ever lose that sense of humor.

#13     Sep 20, 2012
  4. wjk

wjk

Excellent post BSAM! All your points are spot on. Let's take number 4 for example. I'm of the mindset that if O was conservative, Mit would be out to destroy him. I only need to refer you back to the primaries if you doubt me on that one. My comment regarding number 4 proves your point number 5. We know how the establishment pubs feel about conservatives. And point number 1...his record confirms that.

#14     Sep 20, 2012
  5. BSAM

BSAM

I will say that I thought Romney did defend himself in some pretty tough debates against the other Republican candidates.

This could help him quite a bit in the upcoming debates.

Romney is not stupid.

#15     Sep 20, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

Wait until the grownup debates. Then tell me what you think.

#16     Sep 20, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

#17     Sep 20, 2012
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Brother Tdog...Other than your enjoyment of being a troll, do you really have such a keen interest in what goes on in our country?

#18     Sep 20, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

A troll being someone who doesn't share your opinion? When was the last time you admonished someone who shared your opinion and actually called them a troll? You're not trolling here, are you, BSAM?

#19     Sep 20, 2012
  10. BSAM

BSAM

No.

What's the answer to the question I asked.

#20     Sep 20, 2012