My message to crazy many Amibroker spammers in EliteTrader

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by j2ee, May 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j2ee

j2ee

No one here would believe you because you always talk like a kid.

#51     May 23, 2013
  2. j2ee

j2ee

I believe if I email/call the support line of Amibroker, you are the one who answer the email or call LOL:p

#52     May 23, 2013
  3. Nope sorry, definitely not, am just another user. AB support is nicer and much more competent than me and they wouldn't waste time with lunatics at elitetrader. They don't waste any time here anymore for years if looking at the according elitetrader account. But if I would try to call you I would first reach the secretary at the nuthouse that's for sure. Anyway if the doc should ever allow you some free double-dealing time again at the AB user forum you can ask me and other users questions to simple codes again begging to solve what you can't solve on your own.

#53     May 24, 2013
  4. j2ee

j2ee

Why don't you start a post call "Amibroker - Is it dictator of universal trading softwares?" You sound like the author of posts like this!

#54     May 24, 2013
  5. Huh, still a troll? You inflationary start rubbish posts that are looking for reactions. And a forum means to correct rubbish. If you can't live with that and are looking for monologues then go back into your cell. Me rather thinks you are the dictator of nonsense. Not seen such a stupid individual like you in years. You can have your opinion and all but don't expect that no one replies to your nonsense rising from limited brain capabilities of yours.

#55     May 24, 2013
  6. j2ee

j2ee

No matter what you say, we never see you have any answer for my questions, and you don't know any real programming language too, so what should we expect you know except being a customer support of Amibroker and only know very limited AFL?

#56     May 24, 2013
  7. Once and for all neither am I customer support of AmiBroker or anyone else's nor your slave doing your programming for you. I said that all mentioned is possible but if you can't do it yourself then either learn it or pay someone doing it for you. There are multiple manuals all over the place.

You can do all things imaginable with AFL within Amibroker except creating data plugins or encrypting code (open source character). If you want to create data plugins or whatever else there is then there are AmiBroker SDKs for C/C++/C# languages available.

#57     May 24, 2013
  8. j2ee

j2ee

Amibroker/AFL is only helpful if you want to do these:

1. You want to apply some very basic default technical indicators like MCAD, SAR, Moving average, etc. Then you can save sometimes to code these because these are in AFL.

2. You just want to see some simple charts.

3. You only use very default database structure with prices and volumes.

If you want to do anything more than these, You need to do coding in AFL anyway and there are crazy many things you cannot do with Amibroker (see my examples in this post).

If you believe you can win money with these 3 very simple basic things, go head. If you need to do more these this, it is much faster and easier if you build from nothing then you use Amibroker and tries to change it to something you want while most of the time you cannot.

#58     May 25, 2013
  9. themickey

themickey

And now you are blatantly displaying your ignorance and proving without a shadow of doubt that the creation of this whole thread is nothing but baiting material.
    On ignore idiot!

#59     May 25, 2013
  10. j2ee

j2ee

Amibroker can do little bit more than I just mentioned but not that important.

#60     May 25, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.