My message to crazy many Amibroker spammers in EliteTrader

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by j2ee, May 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j2ee

j2ee

You need to learn how to be a better salesman of Amibroker. Just keep saying "Amibroker can! Just ask in Amibroker forum!" would make all potential customers who read this post run away. No one in the world would just believe it can because there is an Amibroker forum and you say it can. If I were the Amibroker boss who hires you to promote Amibroker, I would fire you 100 times because you have no brain selling Amibroker at all.

As long as you cannot provide any solution to any of these questions related to how limited is Amibroker and yourself, I wouldn't reply your "Amibroker can! Just ask in Amibroker forum!" kind of nonsense replies, you just keep showing you know nothing.

#31     May 20, 2013
  2. I'm not hired by anyone. I don't have to sell anything so I don't have to code something for stubborn lazy idiots who can't use their brain themselves for even one second. So you can fire me even 1000 or millions of times if it makes you high on more stupidity. It won't change anything. Fact remains that you are just a trolling psycho on a weird frustrated mission because you don't accept your own limits. If you think someone would provide codes to someone like you for free then you must be more stupid then you already have shown to everyone. Pay a freelancer or AB themselves if you can't code or read English language yourself. This here is not communism. I guess you still get feed by your mother. You belong to the group of double dealers and trash talkers and could be their simple minded leader very easily.

#32     May 20, 2013
  3. j2ee

j2ee

I have a computer major degree and oracle java "professional" programming certificate"s", welcome to say I don't know how to program.

Everyone can easily tell am I asking for codes for limited IB which I would never use or just to show Amibroker and you have big limit.

#33     May 20, 2013
  4. vicirek

vicirek

did they let you touch the computer while you were working on your degree?

wasn't that you who asked what is the best structure for data and had lengthy discussion on choice of lang and db? did you hold your degree back then(two days ago)?

and now you are saying that oracle certified you?

quite impressive selling points for oracle.

#34     May 20, 2013
  5. j2ee

j2ee

No computer degree teaches someone how to write a good trading program, what is the detail of it. You just keep showing your subjective support and promote for Amibroker and use any excuse in the world to hide your inability to answer my questions. Of course you also show the limitation of Amibroker too.

#35     May 20, 2013
  6. typical nonsense et thread.

#36     May 20, 2013
  7. vicirek

vicirek

This discussion prompted me to have another look at Amibroker. There are few interesting things there for someone who programs. It offers API so you can borrow some graphic capabilities, basic TA that comes handy no matter how complicated strategies one might run because sometimes you need to have some baseline or comparison, offers access to brokers and variety of various TA or TA like features that can be incorporated to your own program. All for about $300. It looks like most of it is C/C++ based and this API also lets you program in similar C syntax. Remember that this is retail product for variety of customers and therefore has its limitations. Again for somebody with programming skill simple testers come handy and instead of duplicating all things you can have your homework done by somebody else. And programming is mostly about productivity barrier because it is like manufacture, boring tedious and with many repetitive tasks.

#37     May 20, 2013
  8. j2ee

j2ee

Amibroker should be built by one person, then why not just build your own.

#38     May 21, 2013
  9. vicirek

vicirek

You can certainly do that and that would be preferred way to go except for little detail: thousands of hours coding and debugging plus constantly learning new technologies, keeping track of changes to brokers and feed API, operating systems and hardware.

#39     May 21, 2013
  10. j2ee

j2ee

well you would only make a trading program for yourself but not make a retail that includes everything for everyone, then it is much simpler and you can do whatever you need with accuracy, you know exactly what is going on.

#40     May 21, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.