My message to crazy many Amibroker spammers in EliteTrader

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by j2ee, May 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j2ee

j2ee

#21     May 20, 2013
  2. vicirek

vicirek

#22     May 20, 2013
  3. j2ee

j2ee

1ms = 1000000ns, then you think about how much can a strategy do within 1000000ns. Don't tell me you have read all the books because you mention 1ms, this is not what a HFT expert would mention, this is just like a F1 driver would not mention he drives 1km/hour bike speed. Not interest to talk with a lair like you.

#23     May 20, 2013
  4. vicirek

vicirek

Shed same light on 1ns strategies you want to employ. Please!

#24     May 20, 2013
  5. j2ee

j2ee

It is very easy to tell you are not good at programming because you consider my name as random characters but don't know what is its meaning in programming world.

#25     May 20, 2013
  6. java two e : easy goal.

#26     May 20, 2013
  7. Oh really? http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javaee/download-141771.html

What about wordplay? Even a clueless boy like you can use it.

But I'm sure you still don't know how to code loops and other simple stuff as been proven.

#27     May 20, 2013
  8. j2ee

j2ee

No need to keep using different excuses to prevent people find out you don't know how to answer any of my questions in this post. It is fine that you don't know how to answer all of these at all since Amibroker really cannot do any of these.

#28     May 20, 2013
  9. It can. You are just stubborn and want to be stubborn and clueless forever. Just like all 4 years old kiddies.

#29     May 20, 2013
  10. j2ee

j2ee

Show it if you can but you cannot. This is the only way to prove it, but you cannot say how could it even be possible in IB, not even showing the idea but not the coding because you have no idea at all. Asking people going to ask in another forum just shows you know nothing. If you just cannot show you know any answers of these, that's fine, we both accept you and Amibroker cannot do any of these and that's all, this is the conclusion and no need to discuss anymore if you don't show any codes or ideas to solve any of these.

#30     May 20, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.