My message to crazy many Amibroker spammers in EliteTrader

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by j2ee, May 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j2ee

j2ee

then HFT strategies must be not complicated enough for u

#11     May 20, 2013
  2. j2ee

j2ee

it is a group not forum with Q and A stucture, and i did not join any ib forum too. I was asking stuff that there is no document at all which would make people dont want to buy the paid version of tradelink so they never want to answer me. U never answer any questions in this post so we know your programming level. Easy language of ib is not real programming, so u better learn real programming before u get too old.

#12     May 20, 2013
  3. I won't support your lazy ass and waste my time doing free coding for you. I gave you the info where to find info. And others and I have already shown code solutions to you on another forum were you were asking anyone else for help there because you had and still have no clue. As someone else in another thread here has already mentioned ... you are a cheap nobody knowing not much but talking/writing much nonsense. Am out of this uselessness of a thread.

BTW in the whole history of the AmiBroker forum there has never ever anyone asking the admin to ban someone else except you

http://s23.postimg.org/6dmgtx2q3/image.png
    http://s11.postimg.org/r3etupuqb/image.png

Talking about knowing nothing and inability to solve simplest problems http://s9.postimg.org/xbmeuska7/image.png

Similiar name, similar sentence structure, similar cluelessness. Too much of a coincidence.

#13     May 20, 2013
  4. j2ee

j2ee

This is such a joke. That user in ib forum is not me. i know it is not active but i never register over there. Stop making me laugh please.

#14     May 20, 2013
  5. j2ee

j2ee

Just asking to go to ib forum is your answer? You are funny. You just show the limit of IB and this is my message. good job.

#15     May 20, 2013
  6. vicirek

vicirek

You know nothing and are on fishing expedition.

If you knew what HFT is you would not call it strategy. It is technology: hardware, software and intrinsic knowledge of regulations and market microstructure.

HFT is very simple because it operates in very specific space that imposes rudimentary approach how you handle information.

My point was that you can choose simple strategy and design complicated one running it side by side and bam! results will be the same. You need right strategy.

#16     May 20, 2013
  7. j2ee

j2ee

You are so funny, you just think fast is all that matter for HFT but the strategy inside is simple:D LOL feel sad that all PHDs involve become noobs in front of you:D

#17     May 20, 2013
  8. vicirek

vicirek

Tell me what "strategy" you want to run if between this tick and the next one you have only 1ms left if you are lucky to have that much time to process? How much of your Phd thesis you can squeeze in within 1ms?

#18     May 20, 2013
  9. j2ee

j2ee

Very easy to tell you know nothing, no time to discuss with pure noob.

#19     May 20, 2013
  10. vicirek

vicirek

So tell me what do you know. I want to learn from you.

#20     May 20, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.