My longshot is

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by CaptainObvious, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Every great turnaround begins in the blood of red ink. I think I'll wait until shortly before the next earnings report to enter which should reflect some of the new business they have established and hopefully beats expectations.

#921     Oct 25, 2021
    janes likes this.
  2. janes

janes

i think every stock i own exists in a pool of its own blood.

i like buying beaten up things, so Rolls Royce is just the sort of thing i like. The problem for me with it is I can't read financial reports as well as i should. beaten up biotechs and custodials rely more on catalyst dates, so those are easier for me to get my head around.

#922     Oct 25, 2021
  3. janes

janes

CBPI (it was a Lazar shell but it's since been sold and waiting news from the new company) is having a little action today. dropped to .05 in the morning but now up to .096. has had no volume for weeks but decent volume--for it--today. i can't find any news, though. just sold some swing shares but still have a long-ish position. (edit: i took profits on its august spike, but it should still have a big move left in it, though who knows if it's big move will be up or down)

China Botanic Pharmaceutical Inc
    OTCMKTS: CBPI
    0.095 USD +0.035 (58.33%)today

#923     Oct 26, 2021
    CaptainObvious likes this.
  4. It would be nice to see a couple of these dogs start to run. My already in question sanity is being tested.

#924     Oct 27, 2021
  5. SFOR is one of my longest longshots. Used to be a player, fell on hard times. They've got a big marketing campaign coming out next month. Should move the stock higher, quite a bit higher IMO. If it can get back to 20% of what it used to be, it's a huge move. See that move two years ago? That's what I'm hoping for
    SFOR.png

#925     Oct 27, 2021
    janes likes this.
  6. janes

janes

yup, if it wasn't for CBPI my week wouldn't be amazing. still not sure why that one is propping up.

custos really droop inbetween events. a part of me wants to pick up some more ifan but then the other part worries it turns out to be 8-mile Larry who has bought it and everyone freaks out. there's a few other late-stage custos that are dipping that i'm considering picking up more of, but then i have reverse split nightmares.

i'll take a look at SFOR.

#926     Oct 27, 2021
    CaptainObvious likes this.
  7. The R/S nightmares, have them all the time. It's kind of the cost of doing business down here in the basement. And then there are the we're moving sideways for the next 6 months. But when you land the big fish, oh yeah, makes it worth your time.
    The OTCBB is somewhat cyclical and we're coming into the hot season, assuming of course it repeats this year. December, January and February are the make or break months.

#927     Oct 27, 2021
    janes likes this.
  8. janes

janes

i had my first rs fiasco last month. new company that bought ESPIQ announced a 1:1000! thing dropped 80% in a minute. i had already built up profit, so i broke even, but it's always in the back of my mind now.

#928     Oct 27, 2021
  9. janes

janes

Ok, decided to put bids in to add to my IFAN and IFXY holdings. So far it's not dipping enough to hit them.

#929     Oct 28, 2021
  10. vanzandt

vanzandt

Have Stoney designate it a "gummy of the day".... it'll drop.
    j/k Stoney
    :cool:

#930     Oct 28, 2021
    janes likes this.