My longshot is

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by CaptainObvious, Mar 8, 2007.

1. topdown

topdown

ZROS just broke $1.00

#21     Mar 13, 2007
  2. Drew07

Drew07

I've been watching it since I saw it mentioned on here. Damn how I wish I was in it.

#22     Mar 13, 2007
  3. Stockgroup Information Systems Fourth Quarter Earnings and Year End Results Conference Call
    Scheduled to start Thu, Mar 15, 2007, 4:05 pm Eastern

SWEB enjoying a nice little bump up today. Careful though, it is a rollercoaster.

#23     Mar 15, 2007
  4. topdown

topdown

After a pull-back yesterday, ZROS just broke out. I hope some of you folks got in.

#24     Mar 15, 2007
  5. topdown

topdown

ZROS - UP 50% TODAY - HOLY SHIT!

#25     Mar 15, 2007
  6. Thank you CaptainObvious. Bought it at .74 and sold it at .82.

#26     Mar 15, 2007
  7. It's probably the ultimate testament of the stonedinvestor's bad behavior. But I bought Silver914's excess SWEB today and missed the rocketship ZEROS. Oh Topdown I did ASK you if it was all about ROCKETSTREAM didn't I?? Your answers were filed in too much be carefulisms. Seems extended you said. You rat bastard lucky MF*er!!
    Do you know and I'm not kidding here I'm actually bleeding because of this? I can't find where in my mouth it's coming from and I hope to high hell it's not my belly-- this ZROS has made me a very unhappy camper today. As unhappy as I imagine Topdown you are happy! Congrats brother.

#27     Mar 15, 2007
  8. topdown

topdown

Stoney - I told you buy 1/2 a position in the .80's and double up at .60's or 1.00 - whatever came first! Honestly, I don't think it's too late to get in. (In fact I bought 10,000 more this morning at .99). This thing is going to 3+.

Today's press release:

RocketStream Data Transfer Acceleration Suite Released

Successful Beta Testing Program Concluded; Free P2P Software Now Available for Download

March 15, 2007

Santa Barbara, Calif. – RocketStream, Inc., a developer of technologies and solutions to accelerate the delivery of digital payloads over high-bandwidth IP networks, announced today that all three components of its RocketStream data transfer acceleration software suite are now released for purchase. These components, which include client, server, and peer-to-peer (P2P) file transfer modules, are named RocketStream Uplink, RocketStream Server, and RocketStream Station, respectively.

With the commercial release of the product, the company concludes a successful beta testing program, where over 200 prospective customers registered for an opportunity to preview and test the software before its final release. These beta registrants included companies and institutions from a diverse array of industries: health care, personal computer manufacturing, online retailing, interior design, silicon chip manufacturing, online news & entertainment, film studios, sports broadcasting, oil & gas exploration, law enforcement, space exploration, IT consulting, and financial services.

RocketStream enables enterprises that have high-bandwidth connections to fully exploit these connections. The product not only accelerates data at speeds up to 100 times faster than traditional FTP, but it also provides on-the-fly encryption, making RocketStream reliable and secure. The simple and intuitive user interface makes it ideal for applications such as file sharing, synchronization, remote backup, and mirroring, and its low price makes it significantly less expensive than previous hardware-based solutions.

Michael Fitts, CEO of TouchMedia, a leading provider of dynamic touch-screen ‘digital media stations’ delivering digital downloads at retail, said, “We’ve been using RocketStream to seamlessly transmit files throughout our deployments in North America and Asia. The powerful acceleration and encryption of RocketStream enable us to effortlessly provide up-to-date, dynamic media content to point-of-use locations.”

“The very large number of beta registrants, which greatly exceeded our expectations, underscores the demand for an economical alternative to FTP and high-priced hardware accelerators,” said Scott Fairbairn, CEO of RocketStream. “We are grateful to all of those who participated in the beta program and provided valuable feedback.”

Enterprise users can now visit www.rocketstream.com to obtain copies of RocketStream, including a free P2P version of RocketStream Station.

#28     Mar 15, 2007
  9. topdown

topdown

I posted that at 1:24 p.m. - just at it broke through previous high resistance of 1.06. You could have gotten in then and still got a 33% daily gainer.

#29     Mar 15, 2007
  10. As it approached .74 after I had just sold it at .82 I was saying to myself, "Self, am I going to have to buy this back?". God forbid!

Sorry GraniteInvestor, but I was LOL as it tumbled. Not knowing you were the purchaser of my recent transaction.

BTW, BioBottomFeed wants to know why you didn't respond to his PM. I told him you ignored me too and not to feel special.

#30     Mar 15, 2007