My Last Trade!- Gsi

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, May 14, 2008.

1. NoDoji

NoDoji

There's a Louis Navellier site called PortfolioGrader and I've found that if a stock is rated "A" on his site and has been A-rated for several months running (like GSI), it will rebound even after a serious drop, usually back to B/E in less than a month, occasionally two months.

http://www.getrichwithgrowth.com/

Sign up free at the bottom of page, nice reports on most stocks that've been trading at least year.

#11     Jun 20, 2008
  2. yes Therm let this be a lesson to you, as I will it to me. I did sell some at $9 and $11; I didn't believe in myself because a lot of other China stuff of mine is getting macked.... I wish I had my full position now.... even when you lose with stoney you end up winning. Now NCOC is a strong play but it's coal and US based... I chickened out there too and it ramped 95 cents on me... even in the carnage of last week. Very strong chart i was just shooting for possible kinks in the story and i decided they didn't have enough mines. Give that one a look.

peace ~ stoney

#12     Jun 24, 2008
  3. Wow what a trade today in NCOC, hope you caught it. $9.15 in $9.70 presently was really hoping this would dump with the sector for a big pick up but they smartly dropped a presentation PR at $11.00 and that stabilized the situation quickly. I'm loving the way this trades the only problem is getting enough ammo on it. Coal stks are due for a beating so best to take this trade now and come back next week and look at NCOC again. ~stoney

#13     Jun 25, 2008
  4. Hey Stoney, I didn't get a chance to check out NCOC because I'm fully invested right now with my crappy portfolio.
    Guess what, the strongest stock in my portfolio is GSI! I shouldn't have taken such a small bite of it. It's up about 20 percent now from where I first bought in and its continuing to steam upward even though the market's been horrible lately.

I'm holding this puppy for a while. Wish I had more than 100 shares though :p

#14     Jun 27, 2008