my last 8 trades

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gordon Gekko, Jan 23, 2004.

1. i'm done posting for today...before i start bickering with half of ET...

#21     Jan 26, 2004
  2. Go job, but go easy.

Remember, it's never as good OR as bad as it seems.

#22     Jan 26, 2004
  3. lindq

lindq

Sprstpd - if you have been around here any length of time you would know that Gekko is the LAST person you would want to be posting "help" of any kind. I believe this is probably his 10th "comeback" in his last 2,000 posts. These comebacks are interspersed with at least as many promises to stop trading, tirades against other traders and their religion, and generally abusive posts. A mystery to me why he hasn't been banned yet, but I suppose Baron keeps him around like a bad pet dog, just for the entertainment.

#23     Jan 26, 2004
  4. #24     Jan 26, 2004
  5. sprstpd

sprstpd

I remember GG's constant posts a long time ago. Always seeking advice on how to make money in the markets.

Now that he claims to have come full circle in his trading, I wanted to see if he would offer any pearls of wisdom to the ET community in return. It is always interesting to hear what the key was for success.

#25     Jan 26, 2004
  6. WTG GG

#26     Jan 26, 2004
  7. #27     Jan 26, 2004
  8. gms

gms

This is too funny. GG laments for over a year about losing, now he's had just a taste of a few winning days, and buoyed by that, he lashes out at people like Volume and Lindq. Oh, oh, oh, man... better make sure you never go into a slump again and need advice from anyone, now that it's evident how you treat people when you think you're doing well. BTW, being an 'intentional annoyance' is part and parcel of what being obnoxious is.

#28     Jan 26, 2004
  9. the reality is, i respect people who deserve it. what are VOLUME's, Specul8r's, lindq's, or snooptrader's intentions in this thread? nothing but weak attempts to belittle me or put me down--possibly due to their own unhappiness. f that. if you think i should respect that, you can kiss my ass. lol

#29     Jan 26, 2004
  10. No one would attempt to belittle you if you were not such a jackass.

You intentionally create hostile situations through your posts - be it about religion or trading or anything else.

You antagonize and provoke, because you are childish and immature.

The only way you can feel tough and good about yourself is through the anonymity of a message board.

Grow up.

#30     Jan 26, 2004